PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Cami's Projects

Old 02-04-2016, 06:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.34 GB
Looks fantastic and huge!

MIKE
Old 02-08-2016, 03:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Merci Pat, Thanks Mike.

John I looked at many pictures and I noticed two things that I will have to work out on my model, first the cab looks smoother on the real one and the back doors shape. With all those little changes here and there, I will have to build another protoype before to send it back to Photoshop and give it the Tri-Five kind of detailing.

Cami
Old 02-08-2016, 04:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
You just keep pluggin' away at it Cami. With my damaged fingers I can't build anything right now, so it's fine with me if this doesn't materialise anytime soon.

I'm trying to make a Canon Valentine Card fer the Mrs, but I'm not sure I'll get it done fer this year. My finger tips are really raw right now, but they are improving slowly. Roll on Spring.

Of course, if a step-down Hudson would be easier to design, you could take time out to do that first. , but I doubt I could make that yet either.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 683.22 MB
A one-that-never-was project

After doing such a wonderful job on the Futurliner, maybe you would like to take a stab at putting into 3D a design project that sounds like it never got off paper.

Great work. Where and when will the Futurliner be available?

Regards,
John
Attached Thumbnails
Grandpa's Futurliner-gmbus_2500-700x337.jpg  
Old 03-16-2016, 10:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 28.46 MB
Very very nice and well built too
Google Adsense
Old 03-17-2016, 09:40 AM

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Great work. Where and when will the Futurliner be available?
I have no idea John. At this stage, I am building a prototype with a few improvements. I am also playing with the idea of making opening sides and top like the real thing... I am not decided yet, but I am figuring how to make this possible. It is feasible for sure, but that means alot of modifications on the body and chassis... I do not know. Time being a perpetual concern, it is not a priority for now anyway, but I will let you know all of what I eventually decide about it.

Cami
Old 03-17-2016, 01:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
There is a more than 400 year old Italian saying: 'better is the enemy of good'. Meaning: why wait till perfection has been reached?! That may take the rest of our lives! So enjoy what we have, even though it may not be perfect.
So why not make your model available now (a reasonable fee is no sin. Contact Ecardmodels). A future version with opening side panels will of course be even more interesting, but this will do very well in the meantime. I love streamline models, and this OK as it is. Go ahead!!
Old 03-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Well said Diderick.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
There is a more than 400 year old Italian saying: 'better is the enemy of good'. Meaning: why wait till perfection has been reached?! That may take the rest of our lives! So enjoy what we have, even though it may not be perfect.
So why not make your model available now (a reasonable fee is no sin. Contact Ecardmodels). A future version with opening side panels will of course be even more interesting, but this will do very well in the meantime. I love streamline models, and this OK as it is. Go ahead!!
That must be considered indeed.

Thanks Diderick.

Cami
Old 08-27-2016, 08:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Any progress on your Futurliner?!
Google Adsense

Tags
futurliner, chassis, grandpas, create, overlap, building, joiner, issues, adjustment, fix, strips, technique, caused, john, paperliner, cami;, fit, build, time, rush, gift, tought, reminded, ago, mentionned