PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 03-23-2011, 04:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Discworld TV Series

Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Being Adapted To Crime-Of-The-Week Mystery TV Series.

Terry Pratchett and Terry Jones are collaborating on a new TV series that will feature criminal investigations in Discworld, with the city watch. It sounds very interesting.

Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Being Adapted To Crime-Of-The-Week Mystery TV Series Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors
-
-

Google Adsense
Old 03-23-2011, 05:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 95.08 MB
It's either going to be very good or unbearably bad.The Watch are probably the best filled out of the Disworld characters,Sir Samuel being my favourite,casting is going to make or break the show and the total miscasting of Colour of Magic has me worried.
Still with the 2 Terry's involved hopefully it will work and we will get to see Sir Sam and Carrot prod serious buttock,
Old 03-23-2011, 06:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Yes - the ideal of "David Jason MUST be in it" ruined CoM for me, but he wasn't too bad in Hogfather, despite the "nobody is allowed to be seen smoking EVER" command which annoyed me. I loved the costume work in Going Postal, and filming in Prague was really evocative. That being said, Terry Jones doesn't usually mess things up.