PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 01-29-2013, 09:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 36.39 MB
I'm back (hopefully)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know I'm, hopefully, back. Now, I guess you are wondering why I've been gone for so long, and to put it simply, I've had a lonnnggg string of medical problems lately. Gees, where do I begin. Right after my last thread months back, I had a major concussion, triggering a 6 day long coma. Next, I broke my right forearm on some black ice, not allowing me to even write for a month and a half. Then, the brain tumor I had, which you guys already know about, came back. Another month of misery. And finally, my current injury, a complete ACL and MCL tear in my left knee, which was caused by my friends' idea of a "good prank". The prank was he shot be in the back with a C02 cannon, knocking me out of a tree, while I was playing airsoft with my friends. Well, when he did this, my left knee got caught on a bunch of branches, tearing the ACL and MCL. I'm no longer his friend and I'm suing him for money to pay for the medical bills. Anyway, I gotta go get some rest. I'll talk to all of you later, and hopefully get back to building sometime soon.

Jarrod,
Spacemen1969
Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Holy Moley. Good luck with all this.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
I thought I had it bad with my stuff. Yikes! Glad to see you are getting back to normal. I know all about the knee issues. Plenty of downtime to model now between P.T. sessions!
Old 02-02-2013, 07:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
I will never complain about my problems again!!!!!! Jees Lewees. Have you ever been on you tube? Somebody needs to follow you around with a video camera. maybe then you could make a few extra bucks for all those medical bills. Hang in there pal.

"Oh wisdom thou are fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason" (Bill Shakespear)