PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 05-20-2011, 06:05 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Rapture May 21st, need someone to watch my Cats.

I am looking for someone to take care of my Cats on May 21st due to immediate Rapture departure. It may be a while before I return. Also, others planing to gather fat Rapture departure points, please leave your keys under your front door entrance mat and send me your home address ( through a P.M.) so I can loot, ahem, I mean, safe guard your valuables, and also leave you car, motorcycle, motorhome, and boat keys if applicable.

To the rest of the community: I will be having a HUGE Post Rapture Tag Sale on May 22nd (or within a couple of days, it will take time to categorize my goods) at blow out prices. That's right folks, END OF THE WORLD SALE, Starting May 31, Cash and Carry only, no receipts will be given.
Google Adsense
Old 05-20-2011, 06:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.52 MB
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
I am looking for someone to take care of my Cats on May 21st due to immediate Rapture departure. It may be a while before I return. Also, others planing to gather fat Rapture departure points, please leave your keys under your front door entrance mat and send me your home address ( through a P.M.) so I can loot, ahem, I mean, safe guard your valuables, and also leave you car, motorcycle, motorhome, and boat keys if applicable.

To the rest of the community: I will be having a HUGE Post Rapture Tag Sale on May 22nd (or within a couple of days, it will take time to categorize my goods) at blow out prices. That's right folks, END OF THE WORLD SALE, Starting May 31, Cash and Carry only, no receipts will be given.
Sitting on New Madrid Fault line so I expect nothing will be left to loot ( I mean guard)
Old 05-20-2011, 07:10 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post

we have nothing to rob over here in Ireland, i did buy my 21 may end of the world mug and they told me that it won't arrive for 15 days. So you be glad to know that the US postal service in California is working after saturday. damn does this mean i wasted 300 euro on ebay last week on the hair extensions.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.31 MB
I'm taking my cats with me. But I'm sure we'll be back Sunday.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
I'm hoping I will be allowed to stay around to help out, as my Teacher would wish me to do.
Google Adsense
Old 05-20-2011, 08:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
Don't worry about your cat, Zathros. You seen the movie, "All Dogs goes to heaven", ..... oh ...... you got a cat..... sorry dude. All you that going to the Rapture. Please don't worry and leave your doors unlock. I will safe guard your valuables till your return.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Well, here it is: Rapture.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Banned

I hate to hijack my own thread but that Blondie Video was actually quite ground breaking. (if you like that sort of music, I was still heavily into YES, still am) This, the first "Rap" Video ever broadcast on the "new" at the time MTV, a channel that once played videos along side music. If a Woman of her "Blonde Haired, skin toned" nature tried a wrap song like that now, the laughter would heard around the world (doesn't it look like it was filed on Sesame Street, after hours?). Back then though, it was "da bomb" , just like Blondie was. Blondie, the evil temptress!
Attached Thumbnails
Rapture May 21st, need someone to watch my Cats.-deborah-harry.jpg  
Old 05-20-2011, 11:18 AM
ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 1.79 GB
Oh yeah. Debbie Harry. Still pick here over Farrah anyday!

Respect the Paper, RESPECT IT!
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Banned

Farrah who?
Google Adsense