PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 08-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Arrival of the latest models 14 days from Russia to Ireland

Not bad speed the post sent by registered post So what did he get Orliks Mitsubishi A6M3 Model 32.33 and modelis ir Erdve Eurofither Typhoon both model and postage came to just over 14 euro which i thought fairly ok postage and for the kits. there is dogears do on one corner but only about seven milimiters and doesn't seem to what i looked to cause a problem on either kits. I am not sure of how good this modelis ir edve kits are never built one so it be interesting this one says plus a ship and i have no idea how that works sure doesn't look like there is enough parts to make up a ship in the kit that when finished is 65 cm. do it does mentin the ship is a different kit on the back cover so i wonder is that just a taster of what the ship is like to get you to buy the ship. it shows on the cover that the eurofighter is 38 cm long when assembled so quite a good size. at 1.40 scale unusual scale size never came across a plane at 1.40 scale before have to admit.
Attached Thumbnails
Arrival of the latest models 14 days from Russia to Ireland-gedc0068.jpg   Arrival of the latest models 14 days from Russia to Ireland-gedc0069.jpg   Arrival of the latest models 14 days from Russia to Ireland-gedc0070.jpg   Arrival of the latest models 14 days from Russia to Ireland-gedc0071.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-05-2011, 07:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
I have noticed some odd sizes with Russian kits...
found a Aircraft kit the other day that is 1:41 scale!

That Typhoon should be very interesting!