PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 08-31-2008, 07:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinslet View Post
Adam, I have a hydro published by ABC, the Nautic Spurt. I bought it from Jimbo at Papermodelworld. Here's their URL - papermodelworld.net. To see the model, go to their site and click on the ABC logo (top item, left side), then click on the boat to go to their watercraft menu. You can click on the "see picture" button to see a picture of the real deal and the instructions show some of the construction below. Its about a foot or so long when complete. It shows he still has some for $3.50. Such a deal!

I did a partial build soon after I bought it. The were some serious misunderstandings by me of the instructions and I ended up with some misfits which I could not easily correct. I think I figured out my mistake, but being able to read the Polish instructions might help.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Thank you, that does help - I think I'll take a look around and pick up a couple of items, including the hydro. That's just what I had in mind :-)

Adam