PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Smile Free Hi-Fi System NOW available

Hi Guys and Gals. Here's my doodle for Christmas - a Hi-Fi System. It comes with the choice of two Amplifiers, a Record Deck with moveable Tone arm, a pair of speakers and an LP with Cover to put on the platter. It's available NOW in our Downloads section {Toys category} The only part of this model which is remotely hard to build {not hard, just tiny parts to make} is the Turn Table. I hope you like this, and have fun building it all. This is my Christmas gift to you all here. Merry Christmas one and all

Attached Thumbnails
Free Hi-Fi System NOW available-complete-hifi-1.jpg   Free Hi-Fi System NOW available-complete-hifi-2.jpg   Free Hi-Fi System NOW available-complete-hifi-3.jpg  

Last edited by peter taft; 12-08-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 12-08-2011, 10:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.24 GB
Dear Peter:
I say that's Cute just because I can't spell pressious. I work at a Nursing hope at least Twice a month I have to pull out a real one and do name that tune or turntable cafe of 1 hour.
THANKS,
MILES
Old 12-08-2011, 11:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Cool, thanks Peter!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
PRECIOUS

Hey, pete, I think I had that system! lol
Nice job.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
Nice work peter i am printing it out now now i just got to get a few more records for it like a beatles album a beach boys album a ccr album steppenwolf album
Google Adsense
Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Nice!! Really nice, but after what Mauther just went through with AC/DC, I would recommend a different Album cover. I wouldn't spoil the airways with their tripe after they threatened to sue Mauther. They think they own the expression "Highway to Hell" now!
Old 12-08-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't spoil the airways with their tripe after they threatened to sue Mauther.
AC/DC (the band) did not threaten to sue Mauther.
Stop making up crap.

Lets clarify what happened so as not to constantly mislead people.

Quote from mauthers own post:
Quote:
Just got an email from Blogger warning me about unauthorized content on my blog.
A Blog host...a big blog host...makes an effort to be careful with protected copyrights and allowing unauthorized content.
Watches its own Blog pages and if something contradicts known Copyrights, then it automatically alerts the Blog owner to the fact that their Blog may contain unauthorized material
(and if necessary, they remove the material before any further infractions can take place).

There is no indication that the band themselves had any direct involvement in this matter.

AC/DC does not produce "tripe" in my opinion and theres no reason to post lies about them in this manner.

I can't control the comments you make on Zealot forum, but I can criticize obvious inflammatory remarks made here.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:09 PM

Peter, (I hope you can hear me through all the chatter) I love it. Takes me back. I remember going to a record store years ago, holding up an LP, and a ten year old kid said, "that's the biggest CD I ever saw" rofl...

Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

[QUOTE] Hello for all friends and thank you all for your words.

Just got an email from Blogger warning me about unauthorized content on my blog. The content is "Chevelle Highway To Hell". I believe that the claim came from the advocates of the brand AC/DC, because the link to the van (Kombi) had been deleted without any kind of warning. To avoid losing my blog and respond in a process that I would lose for sure, after all, rights are rights and whether a trademark is registered, it was foolish of me to use it without permission, even if the model distributing free.

Well, no more heavy metal models. When I was 14/15, My father always said, this "rockaroll" going to screw you. Well, I never thought it would be this way. : ) QUOTE]
__________________________________________________ _______________________

The problem when you speak one language is that you miss the nuances of what may be said in a "International Forum"
The subsequent action speaks for itself and it would not be unfeasible for papermodelers.com to be issued with a like request.
The word "advocates" can mean many things. It most routinely translates from Portuguese if your put in the word "Lawyer" you get the word Avogado which is translated back, translates to Advocate. This syntax is also used in our own United States English. Advocacy can be interpreted in such a manner as "the advocate for the accused is (fill blank here)".

The word Advocate in Spanish and Portuguese is interchanged with Lawyer.

So the only "crap" here is posting portions of a post. The post was for Peter Taft, a friend, a close friend. It was not posted towards anyone else.
Also, AC/DC does produce tripe. That is a musical opinion. Everyone has their own musical taste, or lack of it. Having an "Advocate" threaten Mauther makes me think that any group involved in such an action would be producers of tripe and even if I liked their music, they would not make a dime off of me afterwards.

No lies were posted. No cr@p was posted, well, not by me. The statement , the whole statement, read with the knowledge of where it came from, and the subsequent idioms used, can only lead to one conclusion. Advocates threatened the "Blog Host" that Mauther uses. The Advocates probably used a language that had sufficient legal language in it to stop the model from being hosted. Maybe, someone who was unafraid of being sued, should openly host the model for Mauther. Publicize it, and show how it's done.

Anyone is Welcome to make comments at ZEALOT, and many here do. This is a non sequitur.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 PM

Zathros, the more you talk...the more I laugh. Thanks.

Hey Pete...I happen to think AC/DC is awesome.
So I thank you for posting a Video I actually had not seen yet.

"For those about to Rock...its a non-sequitUr" ROFL
Google Adsense