PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 04-08-2012, 08:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Amazing, my friend, thank you for sharing. I don't think we share enough of our experiences that God allows us to be a part of. How can people learn about our loving God unless we tell them. Er, um, that kinda sounded like Paul, didn't it?

Thank you.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.42 MB
Some times the "doing" talks louder than the "telling".
Obviously Those treatments are having a positive effect on your spirit as well as on your body, Corey.
Keep up the good work.

George
Old 04-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
It was a wonderful thing to do, Corey, but I'm not surprised. You are a good man.

Don
Old 04-09-2012, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Thanks for sharing your Easter Story with us.

Like Don said, it is clear in many ways that you are an outstanding character!

Mike
Old 04-09-2012, 11:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 205.52 MB
This is a great story of human kindness CT and I am delighted that you and your church were where the Lord wanted you in order to help out this couple. I saw this after your post about your church and it just reinforces my belief that there are alot of good and kind people that we mingle with and interact with on a daily basis that we really do not know. Take care and take time for yourself.
Joe
Google Adsense
Old 04-09-2012, 11:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 48.15 MB
AMEN!
It is so good to here someone being born again out of this. God is good all the time. I hope that she will grow in the Lord and serve him. I also hope the best for the family.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
What a heartwarming story, Corey! You truly are a fine person.

Bart
Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Some sad news. The young lady was admitted tonight to the hospital. Complications with her diabetes. Her lungs are having a hard time expelling some gasses. She is in the ICU for the night. Her young man is quite out of sorts. My wife is bringing him a meal up to the hospital now. Please pray.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
Thank you, Corey for doing the right thing. Sometimes that is what practicing our Christianity comes down to: doing the right thing.
My prayers tonight are for your young friend's health.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
OK, what a week. the girl is fine now, her body (and mind) restored to a balance and her man is in great spirits also. They have spent much time getting their ducks in a row. A local charity tested the young man and has determined that he can pass his GED test and have offered to pay the $95.00 for him to take the test. This will greatly improve his job possibilities. Another charity gave those two a nice large box of canned goods, some bread, and a little meat, and some rolls of toilet paper. They brought it here greatly reducing the stress on our food budget! They have also been to several agencies that will help with jobs and a place to live. This is happening a bit slower then I wanted but given the problems with her health earlier in the week I can give them a bit more time. It's not like I would kick them to the curb when I can see that they are trying and making good progress. They have been great company and it is so pleasant to see them smile and see them in such good positive moods.