PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 04-13-2012, 12:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 78.14 MB
Send a message via MSN to rebelatsea
Corey my friend, you and your wife are truly two in a million.
Regardless of faith,or no faith, belief or unbelief, that was a truly wonderful thing to do. Thank you so very much for sharing that with us.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:37 PM

Location: Ripon, WI, 20 mi from Oshkosh - center of the Aviation Universe
Total Downloaded: 1.51 GB
There are plenty of opportunities out there to put our faith to work--if we look for them. When they drop into our laps, as yours did, CT, it's a blessing for everyone involved. I'll keep you and your guests in my prayers. Soli Deo Gloria!
--David
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
The down side. A non-relative girl in the house. Our three boys have been peacocking and bragging and showing off. Testosterone overload. Even the eight year old is vying for the young ladies attention. Bad enough, but the two older boys quickly go from bragging and showing off to trying to dominate each other. Their gonna keep going until I have to put them in their place and make them feel like the little brat kids they are. Where did I put that beating stick?

This is not the girls fault at all. They do this when ever we have female company.

CT
Old 04-15-2012, 09:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 58.50 MB
You do realise this is all your fault don't you. You're the one who provided the Y chromosomes.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:43 PM

Well my house guest are making great strides in getting to a better position in life, and I have been blessed to be a part of that. My friend over at DirecTV has hired the young man on as a sales person, he should do well at that. The girl was able, do to her medical issues, to qualify for assistants for her medical bills and for living expenses. They have found local low rent apartments that may be affordable if the everything works out. And our church will be able to help some with the one time expense of a moving in deposit.
Progress. Slow but steady!

Corey
Old 04-20-2012, 09:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
Good news for the young couple, and I'm happy for them that things have gone well.

It is a good thing to read pleasant news for a change, and you and your wife are to be congratulated for the care you have shown the young couple.

May all go well for both of them, and may all continue well for you, and your wife and family Corey my friend.

Kind and Respectful Regards Corey my friend, Uyraell.

"Honi-Soit Qui Mal'Y Pense."
"Ill unto He who ill of it thinks."
- Ed.III Rex Britaniam, AD1348.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:19 PM

Our house guests are really pulling their own weight around here. A blessing too, as I was down and out do to chemo this last week. During my long periods of sleep and short periods of puking April has all but taken over most of the house hold chores. She has even found a way to keep the kids up on their chores. Dillon has done some work around the house as well. Funny, I thought we were helping them out...but God puts folks in your life for many reasons I guess.
CT
Old 05-01-2012, 02:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.42 MB
Corey,
I am always amazed at how Heavenly Father blesses us more when we try to even things up by helping (blessing) others. And remember, chemo will end even if now seems tough.
Side note: our little community here did a "relay for life" fund raiser fot the American Cancer Society. A one night affair that raised $40,000.00. I was glad to participate as a survivor.
George
Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Amazing how things are going. I'm so glad it is working out well ... for everyone.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:12 PM

Well, my guuest, now family really, have settled into a routine and have been a great help to my wife and I. one month to the day after we picked them up from our church the young lady was baptized. It was a great Sunday. Every day they make a little more progress and soon will have their feet under them again. I know it is selfish but I keep cautioning them about leaving too soon, to have everything ready so they do not run into trouble. But really I like having them here. Strange. I thought we were helping them out, but in reality they have been a great help to us.

CT