PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 11-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Social Medicine

Excuse me, did I misplace a thread that I started, or was my 1st amendment right of freedom of speech totally disregarded? I seem to remember starting a thread talking about my personal experience across the seas and within the auspices of govt run healthcare?
Google Adsense
Old 11-02-2012, 08:22 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Yes, you did start that thread

and I removed it

names were being called, and based on that I pulled it.

If you read It is the Season... you will see why i moved it.

Your first amendments were not disregarded, My first duty is to this forum, and trying to maintain a civil atmosphere on this forum

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Banned

Yes, it would seem that after spending eight years + serving my country that I don't have the right to speak my mind, because I might offend some liberals and Euro weenies. Wow, Just freaking Wow! I can put my ass on the line and place myself in harms way and can't even confront the issues of the day, especially when it comes to the lack of healthcare that veterans get and the fact that the whole healthcare debacle is nothing at all like it's been represented.

I'm sure that the fact that I've been to several of these countries and that I've seen what they are really about has nothing to do with why the thread was deleted and all things associated with it are now gone...
Old 11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
Yes, you did start that thread

and I removed it

names were being called, and based on that I pulled it.

If you read It is the Season... you will see why i moved it.

Your first amendments were not disregarded, My first duty is to this forum, and trying to maintain a civil atmosphere on this forum

Rick

What happened to civil discourse with people that actually serve this country. For what reason did you remove it, because someone from another country was upset over facts? I didn't call names...

Why did I serve this country to come back and be censored for a bunch of euroweenies?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

No, the thread was moved from view, because people are starting to call others names, and I can not have that.

Like I said in the thread, I appreciate all the sacrifices every member here who served.

But I have a duty to this forum, and I have to enforce those limited rules that we do have.

I am a conservative, and I share your views, but I hope you can see it from my side, as to why I had to do what I did

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Google Adsense
Old 11-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Banned

I can sit here and tell you and the rest of the voting public what they are up against and try to give you the heads up for the next election and give you my personal experiences and you are going to censor me because some foreign douche bags get their panties in a twist?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:33 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
What happened to civil discourse with people that actually serve this country. For what reason did you remove it, because someone from another country was upset over facts? I didn't call names...

Why did I serve this country to come back and be censored for a bunch of euroweenies?
No, actually it was between two Americans.

I can let the forum go down, just to satisfy your posting freedom if that is what you want

Just let me know, I can tender my resignation to Jason as soon as you want me too

Rick
Old 11-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Banned

At what point did I offend and who did I offend? You closed the thread before I ever said Euroweenies.

Quote:
No, the thread was moved from view, because people are starting to call others names, and I can not have that.

Like I said in the thread, I appreciate all the sacrifices every member here who served.

But I have a duty to this forum, and I have to enforce those limited rules that we do have.

I am a conservative, and I share your views, but I hope you can see it from my side, as to why I had to do what I did

Rick
Old 11-02-2012, 08:35 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

It was not you

and you didn't call anyone anything, it were other members
Old 11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, actually it was between two Americans.

I can let the forum go down, just to satisfy your posting freedom if that is what you want

Just let me know, I can tender my resignation to Jason as soon as you want me too

Rick
Jeez get a grip. did I ask that? I'll never understand people like you and you will never understand people like me. Go ahead and let the lames win every conversation. It wont be to long before people like you and the whinners will be dinner.
Google Adsense