PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.06 MB
Good Question Bob. No easy answer. If it is a "western" site, the odds are in your favor. That is no hard and fast rule though... Your safest bet is to stick with those who honestly are a part of this forum. Pirate links are not listed as a matter of policy (unless you have access to the ant-piracy group section which is exclusive to those who need to be there. One can request access, but you should be willing to submit credentials and it is purely up to the admin.), but they do exist. If it seems to be too good, it probably is (and keep your anti-viral up to date in that case). There is a TON of free models availaible just here from many good designers. Many others offer models for FREE ("fish food", as Chip Fyn used to term it) so you can get used to the style of build offered by individual designers before actually committing to a purchase. Sometimes you get what you pay for, usually (in the FREE downloads here), you'll get MORE... It may take a while, but you'll get the hang of it. In the mean time, download, print, enjoy, and good luck.

Last edited by nebeltex; 12-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Bob, another good place to start is up at the top of the page in the LINKS tab. Once the page loads, you will have several topics.

The ones you are looking for are Publishers (for printed models) and Vendors (for digital downloads mainly).
Old 12-15-2012, 04:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.06 MB
The original problem has NOTHING to do with a receptionist. Have I bothered to see what I said? I guess I am the bad guy because I have seen what I stated and I HAVE heard my own words (I RECORDED THEM). Is there some part of "Diplomatic" that somebody on this site does not understand? Apparently so... I was taught to think the BEST of anybody until they give me a reason to think otherwise. I'll be the FIRST to own up to my foibles. I will not pretend to excuse the job of a receptionist. I've had to answer a phone or two and I wouldn't treat a DOG (or your mom, or your aunt, or your sister, or your daughter) that way. She was respected and FAILED! Judge ME again, and then be prepared to be judged....
Old 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
this makes sense now,.. now i agree with your concern for pirating ( i still dont know why bad receptionist has anything to do with the christianity statement of a company tho, those things are better left unsaid - although i do agree that those thoughts enter my head too ) sorry for venting before i knew details