PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 09-29-2014, 01:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.06 MB
I saw some of the interview mentioned, though I didn't catch which U.S. "stock exchange" they are now a part of (there are more than one). By being a part of the U.S. economy, they are now within reach of U.S. DMCA laws. If you have a problem with "Alice" or any of the other "shell companies" selling your models (any of them), request directly to the vendor to remove them. I've done that, and it works. You can also report them to alibaba. There actually is a way to do that. One can also report them to the relevent stock exchange and the SEC for fraud. It may take a while, and you'll have to likely jump through some hoops, but it is a good possibility that illicit vendors will eventually be shut down. That doesn't mean that they won't "pop up" again under another vendor ID, but working within the system helps us all to end the nonsense. I wouldn't invest in alibaba or anything else chicom for all the rice in china.

Last edited by nebeltex; 09-29-2014 at 01:14 PM.