PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 01-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Ecardmodels.com migration complete - site online!

hello all!
Ecardmodels.com is back online! I apologize for the VERY long time offline. I had some problems getting your old orders to load properly and that was a must have. The new site is quite different - here is a quick outline of a few changes.

1. The new site has slightly different password requirements, you may need to pick a new one. Just click on forgot password at the bottom of the login screen.

2. Your downloads are no longer tied to your actual order. After signing into my account at the top there is a tab going down the lefthand side called my downloadable products. You can access all your kits through here now instead. If you are missing any they have all been reset so you get three more downloads if needed!

3. EVERYONE is subscribed to the newsletter. Please turn it off in my account or drop me an email or PM if you want yours disabled. The new site handles subscription differently so I couldnt pull those in.....

4. Free purchases no longer require manual updates from ecardmodels staff - its all automated! However your name and address are still required to open an account.

5. you need to choose the download option on the kit to add to cart. It wont let you add without it. I hope to venture into some new types of sales soon so I chose to leave this enabled. If I decide to stay download only in the future I may disable that need.

6. You can choose different units of currency now. If you want one added let me know, its pretty easy and updates the conversions automatically daily. I have about a gazillion currency options available.

7. Tags!! You can add your own custom search tags to kits now (this will apply mostly to designers) but anyone can feel free to do this

Thats the major stuff - any questions drop me a line (or if you have any issues - never know what I may have missed)!
Thanks!
Chris
Old 01-21-2013, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.89 GB
Glad to see the business take off and grow. Keep up the good work my friend.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Nice Job Chris!

Cami
Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 22.02 MB
Looks GREAT!!!

Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 41.33 MB
YAY It's BACK !!!
Google Adsense
Old 01-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Design Admin

CONGRATS to sidewinder for sneaking in the first order looks like all is working as expected! Quick reminder to let me know if you run into any issues or can think of any improvements - this new platform is much more flexible
Thanks
Chris
Old 01-21-2013, 07:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Chris...looking fantastic!....but...when you click on a plane the build pics are not coming up....the picture tags show but not the pictures.....Rich
Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Design Admin

drat! added to the to do list I need to run an sql update for that thanks for the reminder!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Design Admin

images fixed
Old 01-21-2013, 10:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
For some reason, all I am able to bring up is the old website. And I've cleared my temporary internet files....still no joy.