PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 01-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
chemical car

did someone really make a chemical car that either runs on electricity from chemicals, or runs on a chemical formula itself?
i never got to hear the source, or the entire conversation.
Google Adsense
Old 01-22-2013, 05:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I suggest you do a lot of research before committing to this. It's one of those things that is convincingly viable in theory. but if it really works the car manufacturers would have had these guys shot by now.

Hydrogen Energy Cell

I've got more DIY info on it if you're interested, but even though I drive a 15mpg V8 4x4 motor, I've not been convinced enough to actually try it out yet. If petrol gets any dearer, I might be tempted to try it though.

Johnny.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Banned

what i heard is that this was some kind of chemical explosive that used a compression system to turn a rotery engine and also charged batteries for low speed travel.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM

I believe ya. Any thing's possible I suppose. As I say, the hydrogen (or Browns Gas) genoraters do work, but not good enough to replace the original fuel completely. Lots of theory about, but no real proof of efficiency.

Have you heard of the Tesla , Hendershot, or Muller Genoraters?
They suposedly genorate useable mains voltage electricity using the reaction between a permanent magnet and the Earth's magnetic feilds.
ie: No visible fuel or drive power.

I am slowly collecting the bits to build a Hendershot one, but more out of curiosity than serious genoration plans. Although I am sort of into that sort of thing ... Full set of Solar panels on the roof, for electric and water heating.

There's a small wind genny in the garden too, but I only considered that a worthwhile investment 'cos I got it dirt cheap, second hand. At full price it would take 100 years to pay for itself.

Johnny.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Banned

cool!
i listen to the radio at work and while i build models. that is where i heard about this car, i think they said it was from india.
i have heard of tesla but not the others. the info on tesla i have heard dont seem to be full accounts. from what i could gather, tesla pulled down ambient energy, in a slow draw, via negative capacity, in those huge bell towers, and then used the earth as a ground for that, completing a wireless or wifi circuit, but i could be way off, like i said i havent heard a full report, but i know about the van allen belt, and huge amounts of metal gathering a static charge....and if you completed that prospect, the earth being the ground would be the natural next step in a huge free energy project.
Google Adsense
Old 01-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 117.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
what i heard is that this was some kind of chemical explosive that used a compression system to turn a rotery engine and also charged batteries for low speed travel.
Burning gas to run your engine is a chemical reaction.

Your quote above describes any of the popular hybrids.

I read a lot of this kind of thing because like you and many others I wish we could do it but sadly most and by that I mean 99% are not true or are outright scams.

I would love to see more about it if you find anything.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Banned

i thought that everyone had heard of this car, the way they talked about it on the radio i thought it was big news.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 PM

A little taster for the Hendershot Genny ...

http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Download...T%20ENIGMA.pdf

I have documents supplied by Mark Hendershot, the son.

Johnny.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 PM

Extract from Wikipedia

In 1966, Josef Papp (sometimes referred to as Joseph Papp or Joseph Papf) supposedly developed an alternative car engine that used inert gases. He gained a few investors but when the engine was publicly demonstrated, an explosion killed one of the observers and injured two others. Mr. Papp blamed the accident on interference by physicist Richard Feynman, who later shared his observations in an article in LASER, Journal of the Southern Californian Skeptics.[21] Papp continued to accept money but never demonstrated another engine.

Is that the one you're on about SA9 ?

Johnny.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Banned

thats great!
but this one was suppossed to run on dry chemical wastes from steel production, flourides, amonium sulfates and carbon, apparently you add natural gas to this concoction in a stage system, and it produces enough pressure to push a rotory engine around and charge a battery.
Google Adsense