PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 04-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
Ecardmodels.com looking for social help!

Hiya!
I was wondering if there were any folks out there that consider themselves pretty savvy with the social network sites out there. Specifically facebook, twitter, google and pinterest.

I am hoping to find someone that enjoys paper models and also enjoys social media sites as this person will be primarily responsible for putting new kits listed on the site into these areas and helping make sure that communications that come in through these channels are appropriately responded too in a timely manner. The more I try to learn about using these kinds of sites the less good I become at using them it seems....

Requirements:
I must know you
You must have a good post record on this forum or another (let me know where)
You should be able to speak and write english in a clear and consistent manner (it need not be your primary language)
multiple languages and activity on other language speaking sites would be beneficial but definitely not required

Please respond here or drop me a pm if interested.
Thanks!
Chris