PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 05-06-2013, 04:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 59.62 MB
Canon designers' block?

From my first days as a paper modeler, Canon Creative Park has seemed a fantastic resource. Its number of offerings, range of offerings, and first-rate instructions are wonderful, especially as they are free. On top of that, the organization spoiled me by issuing several new models once a month. But Canon seems to be in the doldrums now, with no new models since January. Do any members of this forum know when/whether new designs might appear?

With all this manual labor, I may not make it out of retirement alive.
Google Adsense
Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.71 GB
I've noticed the same thing about Canon Creative Park. Not much new lately. Same situation with Yamaha. A few "pop-up" cards, but nothing up to the class of their high-end motorcycles. I think their designer/builder moved on to greener pastures. Canon creators might be using other outlets also.