PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-14-2013, 02:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Shelf Elf paper model. Any where to be found?

I was playing on an idea of having some card model shelf elfs (elves) for the work place.

I have been pulling some long hours to get end of month/year work done and I was contemplating putting some of these around the office. The best thing about a card stock version of 'elf on a shelf', is to have them multiply while they do things (unplug keyboards/mice, stack product manuals on the chairs of workers, and other non-dangerous things). So one on the first day, two on the second, four on the third and so on.

I have to break the monotony of office life.

For those who have no idea what 'elf on a shelf' is ...

The Elf on the Shelf A Christmas Tradition includes blue-eyed boy scout elf on eBay!
Google Adsense
Old 12-14-2013, 03:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Could not find anything specificall called a shelf elf, but did find a couple of paper models that might work.

This site:
BILDRUMS JULMODELLER
has a model of Santa sitting on a rail car with a Christmas tree. The Santa figure might work as a shelf elf. It is about half way down the page. Right click on the picture and save the model jul03.pdf

This site:
3D Elf Character (Christmas Printable for Kids) | Spoonful
has a pdf of an elf that looks like it is sitting so could be used as a shelf elf. That elf looks a bit mischievous.