PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 01-15-2014, 11:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Fiddlersgreen F22 #1, F7 #2, Shark & Litehouse (#3 /4 with my daughter as a helper)

Mike
Old 01-16-2014, 12:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
My first three models are the following:
Haunted House from FG, next is the Free FG greeting card lighthouse, with some modding, and made into to dio, still have the pics of it. third, but not the last was the FG Lobster fishing boat. added little wood booms, and other details. was before I knew how to use Photo Shop to fix things, so the numbers and name were backwards, LOL!
Jeff
Old 01-16-2014, 09:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
the first time was 2001 when I went to the central library in Brooklyn grand army plaza I went online for free! in 2001 then wend I searched from papercraft only I never know what hit me when I saw it right in my face the first car was a yellow Lamborghini Diablo but? the artist is gone and the site still remands! but you can't get the car model anymore it was free I even tried to get it again in the way way back machine? but it give the web site but no model! I have it but it still not mine!

here is the site thou! ---->Gallary of Papercraft and here>http://www.oocities.org/steve_b_mars...per/diablo.jpg

but if you want the can I still have it in my cd cace but I have to find it! pm me anytime! anyway I have saw a lot of paper models not just cars place trucks buses and trains and even more!!:O but? when I searched for papercraft cars I was amazed!
I went too the images! I saw everthing on papermodels cars websites! and all in japenese cars russan American you name it cars galore ! all out of 100% paper!
and that were all FREE! and some you have to pay for ether a password or supportive or even to get a donation to get a free papermodel for support! I even got my own webpage back in 2006! and started making my own original papercraft cars paper model cars paper cars and even conept cars as well! from real cars on the internet!

and here is my own collevtion of concept cars from 2006 and now today!

it's here > https://picasaweb.google.com/papermo...OjXq9G_toKT5gE#

that started to me saying if the people can do it? so can I! so I did started to do so I have over 1000 paper model cars from all over the web yours mine! others and so on!

now lets get back to basets well? anyway my fist papercar was?

a Lamborghini concept s but it had everthing interior and motor parts but not the whole engine? but it didn't work out right so I falied on that project!

then I did Toyota pod but with the wheels attached to the car that really came out well but only half of wheel not rounded then my 3rd was chevy volt concept car and that came out well too! then more and more idears came out later and so on and so on!
and that's how I became a papermodeler concept cars fan and car designer! I even go to auto shows at the Jacob javits center in N.Y.C.! that's were I get more idears in concept project cars out of paper models! well there is my history records!
Old 01-16-2014, 12:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbed2010 View Post
...the first car was a yellow Lamborghini Diablo but? the artist is gone and the site still remands! but you can't get the car model anymore it was free I even tried to get it again in the way way back machine? but it give the web site but no model! I have it but it still not mine!

here is the site thou! ---->Gallary of Papercraft and here>http://www.oocities.org/steve_b_mars...per/diablo.jpg
The Lamborghini Diablo looks wonderful. Much better than what is available today.
The Ferrari Testarossa Also looks very beautiful.

Old 01-16-2014, 01:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 124.56 MB
Real noob here. My first was the Canon Notre Dame in 2011. The canon models especially the Japanese castles are still among my favorites.
Google Adsense
Old 01-16-2014, 01:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrjanzen View Post
Real noob here. My first was the Canon Notre Dame in 2011. The canon models especially the Japanese castles are still among my favorites.
i have built christchurch cathedral as we lost our real one and also their sydney opera house which was a pig to build
Old 01-16-2014, 03:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 678.6 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghshinn View Post
1. FG Piper Cub
2. FG Piper Cub (I messed up the first one.)
3. FG Piper Cub (I messed up the second one, too.)

I did get the third one mostly right. Then the cat ate it.

Garland
This all sounds very familiar
The FG Cub was one of my first as well.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to ultra
that was like in 2003 or something first "major" one was a western style village (6 houses + fire department ,sheriff's office and a ranch) that was before i even knew the internet was scratch built

second "major" one was f-2a the one from ojimak (a long time after the village 2008 or something)

third major one was another ojimak model t-4 trainer same year

ultra stone
Old 01-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 3.69 GB
Don't remember, but they had to be Wilhelmshaven planes
from John Hathaway by mail in the late 60's.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm View Post
Don't remember, but they had to be Wilhelmshaven planes
from John Hathaway by mail in the late 60's.
i built all the wilhemshaven modern german naval ships in uk.was prescan days though and i left them there
Google Adsense