PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 08-21-2014, 10:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwip View Post
Thanks for the update. I don't have enough time in the day to put together all of the ones I want! LOL But I sure am going to try!
That's very kind of you, Thank you very much in advance. Support designer is the way to keep him design :-)
Old 08-21-2014, 10:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
Nice looking website Nobi.
I'll second that! Very clean-looking, and easy to navigate.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
I just update my online store with Shopping cart function. Easy step to purchase model are :

1. Choose : choose model you want from list of models

2. Purchase : Purchase model using your Paypal account by click "Add to cart" button. Product will add into your cart. You can continue shopping by closing cart's page and when you finish shopping, go to cart's page by click at "view cart" button on top right of page and then just click at "Check out with Paypal" button. You will navigate to payment page, if you are not login to your Paypal account yet, there will be a form for you to login and after login succesful then you can make a payment.

3. Delivery : After payment complete, Digitalgoodsstore.com will delivery a model to your email's inbox. You just need to click at link what Digitalgoodsstore.com provide to download model you purchase. Model will availalble 24 hours for your download.

4. Enjoy : Enjoy your model and if you have some problem, feel free to contact me

Thank you very much for yor support