PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 12-23-2016, 11:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Hymak at it again...illegally copying and posting more of my models on his Russian pirate site.
This time he's stealing from ecardmodels too.
Happy Christmas.
Will this guy ever get banned for his actions?
Doesn't appear so.

And..."bruder" posting the same models (mine) on two other russian pirate sites.
I wonder if hes a member here too?
Old 12-23-2016, 12:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Having spotted daves models that were for sale and not free posted on russian sites along with skyline models also i let them both know.Reading through all these posts i think the main issue here is not the existance of these sites or even how to control what is in them but more the deliberate acts of forum members uploading models to them.I notice garys new model also appeared on them the day it was uploaded into download thread on this site.Thats one problem.
Secondly some designers CHOOSE to upload their models to these sites and of course that is their decision and none of us the right to complain.Im thinking specifically of maks models who always used to ONLY use these sites to share their models.That situation has changed now so forum members have access to his models without the ''Guilt factor''of having to admit looking on those sites.
Mayby i have different standards but to me sites that offer what were free models for sale such as the chinese sites or sites that offer models that were for sale such as daves or skyine are doing the most damage to our designers as both options are costing said designers money.
There are other sites who offer models that were intended to be free as free.One in particular comes to mind but i wont mention it as i know it have been deemed as pirate.
As dave said most hosting sites particulary deposit files have a system to report copyright violations and i think other than hunting down forum members who upload to these sites thats the only way to deal with it.
I have been on here for years and i must say that until recently i have never seen any models from dave or skyline on any of those sites that were for sale models when produced.

I guess at the end of day same goes for this site as anyother on the web and advise is same as to facebook,kids and all web users.Never put anything on the web if your worried about where it will turn up.

Last edited by herky; 12-23-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: addons
Old 12-23-2016, 07:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
And now he's put up the P-51. I don't know why some people choose to be SHoles
Old 12-25-2016, 05:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
And now he's put up the P-51. I don't know why some people choose to be SHoles

And now he's put up the ENTERPRISE SPACEDOCK,USS Enterprise, North American AT-6 Texan .

And now he's put up the North American AT-6 Texan,ENTERPRISE SPACEDOCK ,Enterprise .

Last edited by rickstef; 12-25-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 02:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 9.67 MB
Frends, I advise you to preserve your nerves, and to forget that shared only for one comunity models emerges all over the internet. It's weird U know. With all my respect to you and your work e.t.c. Don't want to offend or misscall any supporting dat idea. Homak caled that just crazy. And he is right. Thats a schizophrenic idea to fight with it.
Google Adsense
Old 12-30-2016, 07:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 9.67 MB
Hey look like piracy also looks like. The 3dmodel is mine. But the thread starter gives it for his own. )))

WIP - 1955 Peugeot 403 ( HELP NEEDED! ) | BeamNG