PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 10-28-2016, 12:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
I like the way you guys watch out for each other. It makes me proud to be a member. You guys deserve a ton of thanks for what you are doing to protect the rights of the designers. I'm not smart enough or talented enough to design anything, and I want you all to know that I appreciate everything you are doing. It helps me to be sure that I am going through the proper channels when I purchase a model. Last week my family lost everything in a fire. ( I'm typing this on my computer at work). Hopefully, soon, I can again start getting some models to build, and I have always been wary of buying from ebay, always going to the source for such as GPM or Halinski, not to mention the many free models listed on this great site. Once again, on behalf of the designers who put so much into their designs, I want to thank you, and it also helps me learn what to watch for when buying. I am proud to be a member. Thank you all.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
cp1963, Sorry to hear about your loss.