PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 01-30-2017, 01:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 553.70 MB
Hi All,

And hi, 3Turner. Yes, my usual procedure is identical to yours. And when it works, it works great.

But Bionic Modeler opened this thread by saying, "I tried numerous times to upload multiple pictures but while I can can select them from my album, only the first one will actually upload. If I try adding some, again the first one replaces the one already uploaded. I have used this feature many times in the past, what am I doing wrong?"

I believe Bionic Modeler's glitch is that when a second photograph is entered into the second Browse button, the first one reloads, blocking the second picture. By uploading the first picture and then turning off the Manage Attachments box and coming at it again, he may be able to upload his second picture in the first box without it getting the boot from the first image. By using my workaround, I have been able to slowly upload one picture at a time. And as I mentioned before, this solution may not work for everyone every time. This could very well be a localized problem, because if every member here could not upload the desired photographs, this thread would have far more than 227 hits. In my case, the problems seem to clear up after a day or two. Let's hope this frustrating situation is behind us soon.

Computers, eh?

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
Old 02-03-2017, 10:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Yeah....computers are so temperamental. Any problems since Tim?
Old 02-07-2017, 08:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
I haven't tried yet, but I will come back to this thread when I do. Thanks for the help.

"Oh wisdom thou are fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason" (Bill Shakespear)
Old 02-12-2017, 05:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 762.7 KB
I had the same problem.
I've managed to solve it by resizing my pictures and giving them individual file names.

Stay warm, stay safe, stay indoors and build something!