PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 02-26-2017, 08:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.16 MB
Fentens Australia

Already being a satisfied customer of Fentens Germany I was overjoyed to hear that Ben Fenten had opened a store in Brisbane, Australia.

On Thursday night I placed my first order with Ben and true to his word it was posted on Friday.

It was sitting on my bench (in Tasmania) by lunchtime Monday.

Thanks Ben, top service mate.

I hope the Aussie modelers,as well as our paper cutting brothers over the Tasman get behind you and support our local supplier.

Think I might do a kit review on the Otway lighthouse and maybe a build thread. Looks great.

Cheers.
Clive.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
Already being a satisfied customer of Fentens Germany I was overjoyed to hear that Ben Fenten had opened a store in Brisbane, Australia.

On Thursday night I placed my first order with Ben and true to his word it was posted on Friday.

It was sitting on my bench (in Tasmania) by lunchtime Monday.

Thanks Ben, top service mate.

I hope the Aussie modelers,as well as our paper cutting brothers over the Tasman get behind you and support our local supplier.

Think I might do a kit review on the Otway lighthouse and maybe a build thread. Looks great.

Cheers.
Clive.
will use them in future for sure
Old 02-27-2017, 03:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi Clive,

thank you so much for your order and your support. Actually I have to pass this on to Ulli - she saw to it that the parcel was on its way on Friday.

I surely hope that we can set up our little Aussie business on the long run. Our base in Europe will stay but we moved over here and product development is already done in Australia now. As well as marketing etc. So it would be great if we find a decent customer base here, too! So spread the word!

I'm gonna be in Melbourne on the model expo in June with a bunch of kits.

If you like Otway lighthouse you'll certainly like what's coming soon from HMV. Will soon post more here: HMV lighthouse series

Cheers, Ben
Old 02-27-2017, 04:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 248.16 MB
Thanks Ulli. xx

With such precise organisation I thought there had to be a woman there somewhere.

Cheers, Clive.