PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 04-10-2017, 05:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
please, any help would be appreciated.

My daughter, Isabella, needs some help. she was told she couldnt get any more scholarships for her college, she is studying theater design (set design/technical stage design)so I'm helping spread the word for her GoFundMe. any amount will help. see her comments below.
https://www.gofundme.com/ufv2p-help-me-finish-my-degree

Hi,
My name is Isabella Trevino and I am going into my 5th and final year of undergraduate studies at Kent State University.
Just a few weeks ago I found out I was denied financial aid for my final year meaning I can not return to finish my degree.
I have been on academic scholorship since high school because I put my grades above everything else in my life. I have a 3.6 semester GPA and a 3.2 cummulitive. I have been on Deans List since I entered college which is something I am very proud of.
I am taking this 5th year because like so many others i got lost in college and everyone told me that was okay, that i had time and as long as I paid it back, the money wouldn't run out.
That was not the case.
I took a year to explore a different major, found out I loved it and now I can no longer afford to finish that degree.

All I want is to finish out my school work and start paying back my debt. I need your help to do that.
Help spread the word!

https://www.gofundme.com/ufv2p-help-me-finish-my-degree
Old 04-10-2017, 06:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
I hope your daughter makes it to the point she is able to pay it forward. Here's hoping that many of our members have that kind of obligation on them from help given by a stranger at some point in their lives.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
Thanks for the kind words Darwin. she works really hard at her school. she does charity drives with her sorority that have brought in more than $100,000 in donations to the local children's hospital.
She is a really good kid and doesn't deserve what they did to her. if she doesn't get funding she will lose pretty much everything she has at college. she works at the college store so she would lose her job, her apartment, her degree,her career. she was chosen as lead set designer for one of the upcoming plays for the theater dept. this is a really HUGE deal, Kent has one of the best theater programs in the nation, and she would lose that as well.