PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 05-24-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
propagating hate is all this tactic does. report to the police anyone who thinks unrelated bombings of the public for political reasons is funny or praiseworthy, as if you would a child playing with matches.
scared straight
my deepest sympathies to the friends and families who are victims of pointless random attacks.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.75 GB
My anger grows, as I've discovered some people have been sending out fake tweets asking people to look out for 'lost' teenagers!! One picture used was of a young girl who was murdered some years back !!, another from a clothing catalogue!!
Is this kind of action any comfort for parents who now have a dead child, or don't know where their child currently is. How can these people be so sick.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotham View Post
Herky- there are no words.
that what i had to say to my niece
Old 05-24-2017, 04:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.27 GB
Once again the barbarians have struck our nation.

I deliberately say "our nation" because it makes no difference, UK, France, Germany ... it is the same nation and civilization. (To me the 1st World War was nothing but a stupid civil war).

My thoughts go to my British fellow citizens.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
My condolences to the families of the victims. Herky, my deepest sympathies to your niece for the loss of her friend.
Google Adsense
Old 05-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I am so very sorry for the pain they, the British are feeling. To target children is sick. May the killer rot in hell. RIP
Old 05-24-2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by at6 View Post
My condolences to the families of the victims. Herky, my deepest sympathies to your niece for the loss of her friend.
thanks for that.sadly because of the IRA days before this new extremism these types of mindless attacks are always in the back of peoples minds there more so than in other countries that are not used to these terror tactics,does not make the pain and shock of it any less though.Sooner or later it will affect people you know personally.I dont know the answer.
suggestions around are
1;deport suspected terrorists-not an answer in this case as suspect was home grown
2;death penalty for terror attacks-irrelevant when dealing with suicide bombers i personally favour life and i mean whole of life imprisonment in solitary so there is not matrye element but im sure the do-gooders would say that is inhuman.well so is slaughtering innocent kids
Rant over

Last edited by herky; 05-24-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.75 GB
Herky - your point '1'
Exactly what I have been thinking. You say, though, not an option for home grown activists - my way would be expulsion of anyone on the authorities' 'radar' as someone to watch ( as the Manchester bomber was ). No questions asked, simply kicked out of the country - if they were innocent people they would not have caught the authorities' attention in the first place. This bloodless cull would reduce numbers of radicals ( though I suspect it would also drive them further underground).
The death penalty is playing into their hands, as it would only martyr them, and reduce us to their level - it is too much of a ' knee-jerk ' reaction. Mind you, some torture 1st before execution .... ( my opinion only there ). With regards execution though, non-publicised, the person just simply disappears.
I'm just freewheeling. Having grown up in the UK with all of the IRA activities, I just don't know what the answer is. We all just have to stay as strong as we can, and remember to look after one another and not let the 'b's grind us down.
Peace out.✌
Old 05-25-2017, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotham View Post
Herky - your point '1'
Exactly what I have been thinking. You say, though, not an option for home grown activists - my way would be expulsion of anyone on the authorities' 'radar' as someone to watch ( as the Manchester bomber was ). No questions asked, simply kicked out of the country - if they were innocent people they would not have caught the authorities' attention in the first place. This bloodless cull would reduce numbers of radicals ( though I suspect it would also drive them further underground).
The death penalty is playing into their hands, as it would only martyr them, and reduce us to their level - it is too much of a ' knee-jerk ' reaction. Mind you, some torture 1st before execution .... ( my opinion only there ). With regards execution though, non-publicised, the person just simply disappears.
I'm just freewheeling. Having grown up in the UK with all of the IRA activities, I just don't know what the answer is. We all just have to stay as strong as we can, and remember to look after one another and not let the 'b's grind us down.
Peace out.✌
the problem with expulsion is when they are born and citizens of the country.much as it would be good to clear the trash out where do you expel them to??
Old 05-25-2017, 08:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
With appologies to anyone who finds this racist (It most definitely is meant to be), but it is simply how I feel right now.

Admin please remove it if you feel so obliged.

Last edited by rickstef; 05-26-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Picture removed, there is no need for this type of talk in the forum
Google Adsense