PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 05-22-2018, 01:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I'm not saying anything positive Dave, just watching the situation with interest. What we had before they messed with it worked perfectly for me and I haven't found a good alternative service yet. Not that I've been looking too hard as I'm pretty much inactive in the modelling scene lately due to ill health.

What's intriguing me right now though ... having logged out and shut down for dinner, now I've logged in again, the new picture I posted in #86 is no longer there to me, but the pics I posted in #83 and #84 are still visible.

The pic in #83 was 3rd party hosted from my existing PB stash. The screen grab in #84 was posted via the PM Gallery, and the missing pic in #86 was one I uploaded to PB today.

My fevered ol' brain is too drug addled to make any sense of this right now, but I'll continue to watch any developments with interest.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
What's intriguing me right now though ... having logged out and shut down for dinner, now I've logged in again, the new picture I posted in #86 is no longer there to me, but the pics I posted in #83 and #84 are still visible.

The pic in #83 was 3rd party hosted from my existing PB stash. The screen grab in #84 was posted via the PM Gallery, and the missing pic in #86 was one I uploaded to PB today.

My fevered ol' brain is too drug addled to make any sense of this right now, but I'll continue to watch any developments with interest.

I can see the photo in #86 perfectly (as well as the others) in Edge and Firefox without the plugins.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Oo-er!! Now I can see the #86 picture again.

Brain blown ... takin' me pills and orf to dreamland. The drugs are sparkin' off some very strange, but pleasant dreams in this old head of late. Thankfully none of the 'Active Service' horrors have returned though.