PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 01:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 359.93 MB
Well said Ruben.
Old 10-28-2017, 01:09 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Not a demand, a request, two completely different words, two completely different manners of speech.

I asked for your help, and this is not helping any.

I am still asking you for your help, to stop all of this, Let it go, just like the theme song for Frozen, I guess this is what middle school was like? All the he said he said stuff, rivalries, upset attitudes, misinterpreted words, or statements.

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 10-28-2017, 01:15 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
apparently you also cannot understand a public complaint about other artists being slandered here, the thread removed and ''administrators'' saying '' that kind of stuff doesn't happen here. the whole accusation of paranoia is that I resent a blatant lie being told, and the defamation of a professional person whose income depends on his artistic/technical abilities. when I protested and warned about such LIES, I was harangued by staff and airdave who just admitted that the UHUo2 rant was removed. Thanks for the sermon Ruben but what we need is attention to my original complaint, and that is being harangued and insulted because I didn't want a LIE posted up about removing airdave's crazy rant about UHu02. Is that clear enough for you?
Old 10-28-2017, 01:21 PM
Banned

the best help you need is to repost airdave's rant and make this a honest forum.
Old 10-28-2017, 01:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Jim...calm down and listen for a moment. Okay?

The thread you are talking about only had me making fun of the secret password thing again.
Thats it.
I poked fun again at zealot for the whole password thing.
what "rant"?

I have made over the years, numerous posts about my feelings on how Uhu dealt with piracy.
Its been no secret that I didn't think closing his website was a good idea.
I don't agree with his secret libraries and passwords and such.
I dnt think it helped his piracy problem.

I've never "bashed" Uhu himself...thats a lie zathros has created.
and I've never attacked Uhu for the way he distributes his models.
yes, I have criticized his methods....just like any human has the right to comment and criticize anything.

I have on many occasions made fun of the way some people have helped this whole "secret library" thing to continue.
I have made fun of the whole secret password thing.
And I have made fun of the way zealot forum distributes the secret passwords.
How are those things "rants".

Rants are screaming tirades full of insults, swearing and name calling.
Just look at the start of zathros' threads for a good example of a rant.

The only person offended by all my comments is the man who thinks himself in charge of Uhu's distribution methods.
The only person ever to call any of my posts "rants".
This is a word made up by zathros.

Its funny how zathros or any of his supporters never refer to any of the positive comments I have made about Uhu or the support I have given him.

How many times have you filed reports and contacted file hosts about pirated copies of Uhus files?
I bet none.
And yet, amongst the hundreds of DMCA reports and Piracy complaints I have filed...
amongst the thousands of websites and individuals I have contacted asking them to take down pirated files...
there are dozens of Uhu's files.

I attack anyone knowingly distributing pirated files of designers I know...INCLUDING UHU!

I bet zathros never told him(uhu) that.

But because Zathros has a personal beef with me, like he does with many others,
he has done his best to turn others against me and spread twisted lies about things I have said.

Jim...there is no conspiracy against you or zealot.
You have had your hand slapped for making threat-like comments.
And you have been unfriended by me, because you spoken openly against me (to zathros and the zealot forum).

Thats it.

Last edited by airdave; 10-28-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 10-28-2017, 02:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Jim, everything is crystal clear to me:

Ray (Texman) made a mistake (saying "We don't delete threads").

You correctly pointed out he was incorrect from your point of view (a thread was no longer visible). So you said he was making a wrong statement.

Ray publicly apologized for it. He had made a mistake saying something that was not accurate. And made a further clarification: the thread was not deleted. Just moved.

Ray wasn't deliberately lying or trying to cover anything.
Proof of that is that he and others with power in this forum have accepted the thread in question was moved (not deleted, but moved).

No one has ever said that such thread never existed.
And ray made a honest mistake: he thought the thread was still visible when it wasn't because some other moderator (not him) had moved it. But one thing is to deliberately and blatantly lie, and another one is to make a mistake.

And as far as I know, Ray apologized to all and publicly for the mistake he made in public.

And the last post in that public apology was yours, which was also clear:
Threads out of "public view"

I thought it was clear enough.

That matter should be already in the past. But you keep bringing it. Why? What else do you expect to gain?

I also notice you said that if you felt the need to warn anyone about improper forum conduct, suspected or blatant, you would state tour intentions to complain to the administrators.

But now you go public about AirDave's message.

If you thought Dave was harrasing you, why didn't you did as you said you would, and instead went publicly in such a way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
...and the defamation of a professional person whose income depends on his artistic/technical abilities....
Just exactly who are you talking about? UHU?
If that's so, it is the first time I ever hear that UHU depends economically from the economic gain of his paper models. I understand he doesn't sell them.
If you are not talking about him, then I apologize if I misunderstood that sentence of yours.
But now, isn't everyone in this world dependent on their own artistic/technical abilities, whichever they are?
I also depend on my skills to do a good job and be paid.
And many people here, artists, or non-artists, also depend on what they do for economic income.
So why is that even a matter brought here?

Quote:
but what we need is attention to my original complaint..
Attention you are getting. Maybe more than what you imagine. Is just that some people will not bother writing here.
And your original complain was...??? Being told by Dave that you can do as you like? Or that Ray made a mistake about a thread not being visible? If I read correctly over the last few days, it shouldn't be Ray's statement and later apology. Because he and you already stated your words and your positions were made clear at the end

And if it is about Dave's personal message. Then again: why public instead of doing a private contact with the administrators as you said you'd do?
Attached Thumbnails
airdave just told me to leave papermodelers.com-space.jpg  

Old 10-28-2017, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Wow...

Am I back in grade school?
Old 10-28-2017, 02:34 PM
Banned

yes , they act like little snobby girls don't they? why? because they got caught in a LIE. I wont stand for it.
by the way, regret is not a state of physical harm, it's a mental derision of worry about being guilty.
so the whole threatening an admin conception is ridicules.
like I said,
The best way for you to become a good fireman RS, is to post airdave's rant defaming UHU02 and not LIE about not pulling down posts, [as I asked you to do for me in 2009 and you said you never pull down posts in order to educate people, why did I ask? I was going to move on in another direction] and then infract AD for defaming other papermodelers and artists. Calling this childish is just more bad behavior and not attending to my original complaint that is still a fire burning.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
i think we all need to rush out and stock up with tissues.this has no place in forums
Old 10-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Quote:
yes , they act like little snobby girls don't they?
Huh-

Not exactly what I meant...