PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 02:38 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
Rube- you aren't gaining any traction with me at all, trying to justify defaming UHU02 and Zathros, me and a few others with ''quirks' that I have seen, is simply more bad behavior from those caught being LIARS.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Banned

neither does defaming a artist like UHU02 and Zathros, and me and some others, which is my original complaint, turning the box around and blaming me is still not attending to the complaint. Is that clear enough?
Old 10-28-2017, 02:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Not a total loss, at least chili and cinnamon rolls are on the lunch menu...
Old 10-28-2017, 02:49 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceagent-9 View Post
yes , they act like little snobby girls don't they? why? because they got caught in a LIE. I wont stand for it.
by the way, regret is not a state of physical harm, it's a mental derision of worry about being guilty.
so the whole threatening an admin conception is ridicules.
like I said,
The best way for you to become a good fireman RS, is to post airdave's rant defaming UHU02 and not LIE about not pulling down posts, [as I asked you to do for me in 2009 and you said you never pull down posts in order to educate people, why did I ask? I was going to move on in another direction] and then infract AD for defaming other papermodelers and artists. Calling this childish is just more bad behavior and not attending to my original complaint that is still a fire burning.
There are over 550,000 posts on this forum, help me help you, point out which thread you are referring to that is now 8 years old.

Until your post this afternoon at 2:30 PM EDT, the fire was pretty much contained, but then you felt the need to post what was a private matter.
Are you going to retract your lie of Dave telling you to leave the forum, or not? If you want to fights lies and misstatements, be my guest and be the first one to do so.
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 10-28-2017, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
neither does defaming a artist like UHU02 and Zathros, and me and some others, which is my original complaint, turning the box around and blaming me is still not attending to the complaint. Is that clear enough?
I'm still confused. I've read this whole thread, and a few others that are referred to, but I for one haven't the foggiest idea what you guys are ranting on about.

So, to rewind a bit ... In as few words as possible, and without any of the floral embroidery, or verbal diarrhea that most of these posts contain ... Jim, can you state exactly what your original complaint was? 'cos I've totally lost track of it.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Banned

no I wont retract it. too bad you lack the integrity to be an honest and good admin. you still want to back up the DELETION OF AIRDAVE'S ATTACK ON UHU02. AND on Zathros and on me. both you and he telling me to LEAVE IF I DONT LIKE YOU COVERING UP A SMEAR CAMPAIGN. You should be ashamed of yourself. what do your children think of you backing up and hiding Dave's rants at UHU02 and Zathros?
What are you teaching them to become like?
Old 10-28-2017, 02:57 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Quote:
Once again, no defamation towards uhu02, if you read carefully what dave wrote, you will see that he praises his skills and models, and even fought to protect uhu02's copyright.

Point to the thread, or threads you personally feel aggrieved by, and I will to the best of my ability help you out.
And in return, all I ask from you is help me keep the peace on this forum, and stop with these types of threads or posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxAVpuakkCQ

The last two items are posted because it has now become ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 10-28-2017, 03:05 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Quote:
no I wont retract it. too bad you lack the integrity to be an honest and good admin. you still want to back up the DELETION OF AIRDAVE'S ATTACK ON UHU02. AND on Zathros and on me. both you and he telling me to LEAVE IF I DONT LIKE YOU COVERING UP A SMEAR CAMPAIGN. You should be ashamed of yourself. what do your children think of you backing up and hiding Dave's rants at UHU02 and Zathros?
What are you teaching them to become like?
Your initial title, is a lie, because that is not what Dave said to you, he has repeated it a couple of times in this thread.

Lucky for you, i have no children, so you won't have to stay awake at night worrying about them, or me, and really no need to go personal.

We are well within our rights to move a thread, delete a thread, or make it so that the general membership doesn't see it, and for your information, we do not, repeat, do not delete threads, if you don't see something, it is because we have moved it out of the view of the membership.
We move threads in order to calm the masses, just like I am able to move this thread at anytime to an area that you and the other members can't see or get to.
The reason why we do that, is very very very simple, to calm all tempers and excited feelings, so that we all can go back and enjoy the paper modeling hobby.
Old 10-28-2017, 03:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
I was gonna add to the comments...but I thought "nope". lol

And then I figured I will just completely remove myself from this discussion

...but then I thought "nope, thats not right either".

Then I wondered if I should go get the Boat?....lol nope

so...I'm just gonna say "wow".

I thank pm.com for not immediately closing these threads, I think they should always be given a chance
...even though they wish these discussions would just go away....Wishful thinking (I think).
And I am sorry for my part in them...but I did not start this war with the Zealot admin...or Jim.
Zathros did... and it isn't going to go away just by wishful thinking.

Contrary to what you're being told, Jim, I do not have the unwavering support of this forum.
I am not in cahoots with the staff here.
In fact, I am often arguing against what they say and do...especially with the recent events.
But I still show my support for the community as a whole, and I like to think the community gives it back when its deserved.

I'm going to go work on another KoolWheelz model now.
Which you are still welcome to download...from my "vacuous" website (another Zathros quote)...for absolutely free...no passwords required.
Old 10-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

JohnM

JohnM,
airdave went on a 3 day rant defaming UHU02 and [Zathros at Zealot.com]. the thread was deleted, someone complained about it being deleted. Texman made a long statement on how that does not happen here, also the forum rules don't allow for any of this since then. I told Texman that is a lie and to pull it down. He did and apologized for being inaccurate on that. rickstef contacted me and told me in 3 messages that I need to retract threatening texman, I did. and I apologized that the intent of the statement was misinterpreted as a physical threat instead of what the forum rules say to do, and that is to complain to the admin. things went cold after that until last night airdave messaged me and told me this: since I don't like being strong armed to be a good boy and bow down to LIES and COVERUPS I have been arguing with people who seem to not care about the slander and name calling and such. Dragging them out like this will make great evidence in my complaint to the FCC about airdave trying to defame UHU02 and Zathros.
Attached Thumbnails
airdave just told me to leave papermodelers.com-sdf.jpg  
Google Adsense
Closed Thread