PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 11-01-2017, 05:26 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Landships Forum looking for new owners

Recently posted at Landships II Forum...anyone interested in helping keeping this great site going?

Change of Ownership Request
Permalink Reply Quote

Dear Landships II Community

My name is Rob with SparkLIT, the makers of the ActiveBoard software that this community is built upon.

As you may be aware, this community has had no active ownership for quite some time due to unforeseen circumstances.
We'd certainly hate to shut down an active forum such as this one, so we are looking for the community's input on who they would like to see assume control of this forum.

You may reply to this topic if you have any questions, if you'd like to submit your name to be reviewed,
or if you have a recommendation of a user that we may reach out to and determine if they're interested in taking over management of this site.

We appreciate your patience while we seek to find a responsible, reliable owner that will continue to oversee this community.

Thank you for your time,

Robert,
Customer Support Lead
SparkLit
[email protected]
Google Adsense
Old 11-01-2017, 07:04 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
It would be a shame to lose LandshipsII, but I can't afford it. Hope someone will grab it and keep it going.