PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 02-10-2018, 03:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 452.18 MB
Ah, I think I see what is happening here...

On the left side of the page is a two column by a bunch of rows group of thumbnails, each of one of the models uhu02 has previously released.

Clicking on the thumbnail for the Mk-II Viper takes you to the page for that model. This page has several pictures of the completed model, a few pictures of the model broken down into sub-assemblies, and at the bottom, a single image showing the six pages for this model (low-res).

WC, does this sound like what you are finding?

Below that image is <Japanese characters> download <more Japanese characters> (end) .

This indicates that the open download period has ended, and the model is now in uhu02's library.

The good news is that the link to the library is below the thumbnails on the left side, cleverly labeled as "Library".

To access this, you need the password, which used to be available over at another forum. Since I am on their "guest" list, I have no idea what or where it may be...

Occasionally, uhu02 will make his previous models available for public download again. You can try keeping an eye on his blog and see if that happens.

Alternatively, one of the mods over there has posted in this thread. You might try and see if they can put you in touch with him and see if you can get this file.