PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 09-02-2007, 01:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
I don't have any paper models started other than printing.
I do have 2 built, 1 Mercury Redstone I neen the replace the escape tower, & 1 Blues Mobile that I need to re-print & built (first build has fadded out badly)
I only have 2 other built models a travel trailer from Wheels & Mike Hungerford's Winslow Arizona Pierce fire engine.

I only have 7* 'Computer era' published paper models I have bought(1 I bought 2 copies of) Modelik Polonez Poltruck Fire/rescue,
Scheiber-Bogen Vegla Articulated Lorry, ?? Karosse SM-11 Bus, 2 PK-Graphics semis Mercedes & Tatra And a book I forgot about with 6 Star Wars models

Whulsey, you want to talk about Plastic started or being restored. Try about 250!! I have somewhere between 750-1000 kits collected over 40+ years.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Well, my projects have been reduced by one through a rather unfortunate lack of foresight I left one of the tire / wheels for the Mclaren where the cats could get to it and it was destroyed. As it wasn't the best build I've ever done anyway - it's done. It was a fun build - at some point in the future I might just reprint it and build another one - but for now she's in the 'done even though it isn't done' box
Old 09-05-2007, 12:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 52.32 MB
Ok, now I open my mouth with shame...
In the moment I build with energy at my Bismarck from WHV - he is getting bigger and finer each time I find enough spare time for cutting and glueing (in my opinion of course). The U96 from WHV is looking very angry - since I started the Bismarck she is missing her gun and the "net-saw" in front. My sadest thing is the small Dieselocomotive from the SWEG ( free download at http://www.jagsttalbahn.de/modellbau.html - the page is in german, for the kit look at the right side BASTELBÖGEN and there right side BASTELBOGEN V22.pdf), here I made a mistake... Till now I do not know which one - a mistake in printing the kit OR I used a carton, which is too thick. Soon or later I will know... But the Bismarck is more important, till now I do not know if I finish the "parts" or if I will start the Panzerschiff Deutschland/Schwerer Kreuzer Luetzow from WHV. Time will show...
Frank
Old 09-05-2007, 09:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 25.92 MB
Ahgg... well, only one. Labor Day came and I slept and slept and didn't build anything. LAzy lazy lazy weekend.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 890.46 MB
One. Only one ! I try to keep the ' in progress ' pile to a minimum, because my workshop is the coffee table in the living room. I unpack my little box of tools, and re-pack it for every modeling session. We are starting to re-model the garage into a nice room, and I will have a bit of space set aside for my projects. I can hardly wait ! I just started a Maly Modelarz 1:33 scale F-14 Tomcat. Issue 7-8-9, 2004. I think it may be beyond my skill level. The internal formers seem to be too small. This will be an interesting project. I only have one other 1:33rd scale model, a B&V 141. It was a rough print, but I was really intrigued with the asymmetrical aspect of it. I just finished a black acoustic guitar for my daughter, who is 8, and wanted a guitar just like Hanna Montana uses. - - AndrewO, in San Jose, CA
Google Adsense
Old 09-05-2007, 03:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 21.91 MB
LOL Andrew, I do the exact same thing.
I have a perfectly good desk and everything, but I prefer the living room because my family walks through and I can talk a bit, and because it's larger.

And as for partials, I've had at least 6 for many years now.
I threw some out though, so I think that number dropped. I'm not sure where it's at now. I think just 2...