PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 07-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Being this to collaborate with someone in a difficult moment I do not care if it is something repetitive or of little interest, it is about giving a hand to someone. Now I have about 109 filed and I do not know if I will one day build them
Old 07-19-2018, 07:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
All I have to say is 2 things.

1. P-36 series

2. US Army P-12 series
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 07-19-2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCEtoAUX View Post
Yep, purchased #150 the F-94C Starfire off of the Etsy site. No difficulties encountered.
Yeah Baby. I've got that one waiting in the queue too!
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 07-19-2018, 10:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.48 MB
Dear all,

I can not find a word to say a thank you for all support. I really appreciate that. I want to list more models in etsy shop too but they collect a fee on each model what list there even though I can or cannot sell. But when customer buy a model in etsy, money will go through directly to my Paypal account not like ecardmodels what I need to wait until the end of month to receive a money. Another way to support me is https://www.paypal.me/THAIPAPERWORK what you can put amount of money you want to support.

Thank you very much million time for all support again. I think everything around here will better soon.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:36 AM

Nobi,

This has just been another example of why this is such a great place. Even though we do not say it enough everyone loves your work. It has that touch of an artist that really Loves his work. For now take care of your family. When find the time do some more incredible models. This is what connects us all here.

Laugh, Love, Live
Live, Laff, Love...
Google Adsense
Old 07-20-2018, 07:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I discovered that I didn't have two of Nobi's Nakajima Ki-84s, so have bought them.

Hope this helps, Nobi. I will also make a donation, since I've run out of models to buy.

Don
Old 07-21-2018, 04:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Nobi, members here are all kind-hearted, though some may be a little wild at times, and are ready to lend a helping hand whenever you need it. One way to get around the store thing if people would like to buy your models is to give you a note, a pm or an email whatever, and send money via PayPal (the commonest means). You can then send them one-time links to download your models. Just my two-cent. BTW, my donation is on the way, hope it helps.

Papermate
Old 07-21-2018, 05:48 AM

Pmate,

Yep. I and Rata resemble that "little wild" remark. The important thing is that a bunch of guys here stepped up when they were needed. So what if the kits they bought just spin around on a hard disk forever. I have never met Nobi, probably never will but I do know that if I needed help he would be here for me.
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 07-26-2018, 07:10 AM

Just wanted to let you guys know that I heard from Nobi. As you can tell he is very appreciative of what everyone here has done:

"Dear Michael,

How are you? How are your wife? Your miniature are ok? I have not present in both forum and facebook chat for a while. I was busy on commission design a model. I must say thank you for you a million time, your post at Papermodels make people want to help me. There are some people commission me to design a model, he have a list what he want me to design. Commission money is not too much but can make me have anything to do, not only stress to find a money to cover an expense. Hope to talk to you soon.

Best regards
Nobi"
Live, Laff, Love...
Old 07-26-2018, 08:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
There are always good people all over the world willing to collaborate in whatever they can and with what they can. The minimum collaboration is always important. I live in a country that constantly has to collaborate with something, either by natural disasters or because of the miseries that generate inefficient and corrupt governments. Moments like those that NOBI goes through are innumerable and never run out. And the people are the ones who make the sacrifice. Your gesture is very noble Michael, if it were not for you, we would not have aware of the situation. You are a good person, we are many here who appreciate you. Thank you for what you do.
Google Adsense