PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 09-16-2018, 06:10 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
In Mooresville, NC, we’re lucky in the regards we’re just getting a good amount of rainfall without the high winds. A few good gust now and again, but nothing like the coast got. Stay safe out there.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
My wife, the dog and I are still at our old home for sale in Martinsville, VA. We left our home in Longs, SC just 10 miles inland from North Myrtle Beach, SC last Wednesday. A neighbor tells us that the house came through OK but we can't return home because of all the roads still flooded. The river there will not crest until sometime Thursday and will be at least 5 feet above all records. Not sure when we will return home.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.17 GB
Just got power and internet today. Live in Wilmington. Wind caused a lot of damage though the winds were not too bad. Tremendous rain. There is a constant flow of USCG helicopters over my house bringing in rescues to New Hanover County Airport. My house got minor shingle damage. My aunt's house flooded so bad they had to escape hip deep in water.