PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 10-02-2018, 12:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Update: After 3 emails from me that went unanswered, followed by a paypal dispute email sent by me to them through the resolution center which also went unanswered, I finally received an email from Answer (is that an ironic pun?) today saying my order has been sent and I will be receiving a tracking link shortly.

Starting the timer now, although I'm not expecting it to show up anytime soon, I'll just be happy when it does arrive, if it's exactly what I ordered.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000
Old 10-02-2018, 02:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.63 MB
good for you still waiting for my answer order.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanmodels View Post
good for you still waiting for my answer order.
How long have you been waiting?

Old 10-03-2018, 03:21 PM

place my order relucktenly on the 1st 07 18 for some over head electric cabel poles and track and some card. I whent in to a local polish shop larst week to ask if thay could send an email for me in polish and not goole tranlat polish and thay whoud . I had an email to day that said my order had been sent. so have save me doing that. I only made this order with them couse thay only do the poles.

this is the larst time that I will get one of there models from them will get them from orlik in the futrer the larst order with them was with in a week not with in 5 mounths .

Old 10-04-2018, 09:00 AM

Yeah it might be my first and last order from them too, I only ordered from them because they had the kit and the laser parts, which are hard to find. It was reasonably priced and they offered free postage, which I was a bit sceptical about and now I can see why. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. In future, I'd rather pay a little more for better service and communication from the seller.

Google Adsense
Old 10-10-2018, 03:50 PM

just got my order from answer whoude have got it Monday but the couraer left it with a nabuer on Monday but left no card to let me know.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 PM

Wow, 3 months!

Old 11-07-2018, 10:51 PM

My package from Answer arrived today, to say I'm happy with the results would be a massive understatement.

Pretty much 60 days from date of order to delivery, Poland to Australia, less time for delivery taking into account how long it took them to ship it.

The model and laser parts were well packaged and arrived in pristine condition, It was an A3 book with an impressive amount of laser parts. After reading a few discussions on this forum regarding Answer and Angraf, I'd have to say I was pretty worried about what I may or may not receive so I'm extremely happy with what I got.

The only bad thing I can now say about dealing with Answer would be their less than impressive responses, if any, to emails and customer enquiries but having said that, I would probably still order from them again if I couldn't find the kit somewhere else, given how this purchase has turned out.

Huge sigh of relief, $120AU well spent.