PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 02-21-2019, 12:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.60 GB
Catching Up

Recently I was looking back at my old threads and I realized how disconnected I've been from this community for the past school year. Full IB has taken a toll on my free time with every minute needing to be used wisely (might not always be used wisely though) and as a result, I've set aside paper modeling for the time being. But this little trip down memory lane has made me yearn to interact with this friendly community again. I'll share what I've been up to lately.

Over the last couple of months, I have explored the world of photography, learning new techniques and practicing every day. I have to credit paper modeling for teaching me how to do those two things efficiently. I post my work regularly on my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/jaeseo_sajin/ and also have a portfolio https://joshuajaeseo.wixsite.com/mysite if you'd like to have a look. Critique would be welcome.

Well, that's basically all I've been up to recently other than keeping up with the IB workload. On another note, my little brother has found the world of paper modeling quite fascinating. He's been nagging me with questions every day about how to build a model, but I've been mean and telling him to go away every time. He recently created an account on PM, and it'd be great if he could integrate into this wonderful community. It's quite daunting for a little middle schooler to be in the midst of grown adults though. Go say hello to Jeremy so I don't have to (jeremyjayun2)

Hopefully this will break my hiatus from participating in PM. It's nice to be back. I wish that everything's been well for everyone here as well.
Google Adsense
Old 02-21-2019, 05:24 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Hello once again.

First and foremost you must make your education your first priority, everything else will fall in line. One day you will look back and say, oh, that wasn’t so bad.

So just keep plugging away with your schoolwork. Stop by now and again just to say hello.

I’ll keep an eye one for your brother and welcome him into this crazy world of paper stuff.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:03 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
I don't see your brother on the Forum - is the handle right?

Had a look at your Wix site - great stuff. Will study it more when I get time and maybe give you some feedback!
Old 02-21-2019, 08:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.60 GB
Richschindler -Thank you, I'll be putting best effort into schoolwork.

Kevin- thank you for the compliment! My little brother is still a junior member and hasn't posted yet so maybe that's why you couldn't find him. I'll make him post something soon.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Nice to hear from you again, Joshua. I enjoyed seeing your photography.

Best wishes,

Don
Google Adsense