PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 04-02-2020, 07:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thank you for all your support !!!!!!!!!!!

A big Thank You to all our modellers who have continued to buy from us over the last month. Thank you for all your support, for posting photos of JSC models in groups and forums and tagging JSC brand through those difficult times (times of the nasty C... word...). It means a lot to us. We'll continue to post parcels as long as this is allowed. We are taking all the recommended precautions, as a small family business it’s easy for us to avoid contacts with others as much as possible.
Thank you all for your continued support. Stay safe and keep building models! - it's good for stress!
Shipping - No problem at all with postage to Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Ukraine. UK and Ireland - economic parcels only, so if you buy many items in one order, the postage price is reasonable. It takes up to two weeks. USA and Australia - economic parcels (up to 100 days).

Last edited by JSC; 04-02-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 04-02-2020, 08:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Thanks for keeping us informed
Old 04-02-2020, 10:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 193.89 MB
Well I just Ordered the Edmund Fitzgerald with laser parts . SO looking forward to that !
Old 04-02-2020, 10:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.91 GB
I have recently become an avid supporter of JSC kits. Good to know I can still get them in UK within a couple of weeks. Another order on its way.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 720.98 MB
Jsc

Hi JSC,

I bought >€100 worth of items yesterday directly from you for shipping to Ireland - really looking forward to having a go at Caronia at some point.

I'm gonna be at home almost solid now for the next month so glad you can still post out.

I've nearly completed the Mary Arctica and was really impressed with how well engineered it is. Also the quality of the paper and printing. I just need to improve my skills here and there, have been using some free kits I found on line to do that which gives me the confidence to buy decent ones from you! The one thing about paper is you're limited in how much handling you can do and replacement parts can’t be made too easily.

In addition to the above I have ordered 1:250 Mauretania, 1:250 Andrea Doria, Konigsberg, Lady Clarissa, and passenger ship Gdansk, by your good selves. I am particularly interested in the 1:250 scale liners, it’s a really great idea from you to upscale them.

Hopefully I can get some helpful & friendly advice here on how to get the best results, since I am a relative newcomer to the hobby.

Best Wishes,
Alan
Google Adsense
Old 04-03-2020, 03:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
bumping this for all the ship builders that are climbing the walls looking for lock down projects.hopefully nz will get added to their permitted shipment list soon
Old 04-04-2020, 06:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Great news JSC, thanks

Wyvern
Old 11-03-2020, 05:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Finally we can ship JSC models to almost all countries in the world !!!! including South Africa, which has been just resumed.
I believe that in terms of COVID-19, shopping at JSC is safe. We are taking all the recommended precautions, as a small family business it’s easy for us to avoid contacts with others as much as possible. Online schooling in Poland, so our son is not seeing his friends in real life, all contacts have moved to the internet.
Thank you all for your continued support. We’ve got so many lovely messages from all of you. We are so grateful to have a wonderful community of modelers. We haven’t even got a single complaining message from you! And we know that sometimes you had to wait a several weeks for your delivery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

kind regards,
Kasia & JSC team
Old 11-03-2020, 10:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Good to see you back, google New Zealand we are still here
Old 11-03-2020, 09:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
Great customer service from the JSC team. I had a problem with an order I received yesterday and it was addressed promptly and courteously! Thanks to Kasia and all the JSC crew!

Greg