PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 10-15-2007, 03:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
You could check out PaintShop Pro User Group Forum. There are lots of good advice there as well as lots of resources on learning and using PSP. Good folks, too.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
I do have a second PC I could put it on. But.....
When I say there is nothing on it, I Mean Absolutely Nothing!! Not even The OS!!
Another Yard Sale find for $20.00 but the seller had taken the Hard-Drive out instead of wiping it!
I now have a 40GB Drive in it, but I need the OS for it.
Any one here have a Compaq Pressario 7120US?? Or the OS install disc??
I can send blank CD's, or DVD's, or could it be uploaded to MegaUIpLoad, GigaSize, etc??

After I get the second PC up & Running, I will have to figure out how to connect them to each other.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
It would probably be easier to put the 2nd hard drive in the first computer as a slave than to get the whole second computer up and running - and you don't need to install another OS that way.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
edsel i may have that believe it or not, i was a computer tech before i had to go on disability i have i know several compaq system disks unfortunatly they are in the closet so i wont be able to get to them till the weekend.but even w/o the disk i can no doupt help you in some way or other.even if i have to phone tech you threw a non compaq os install and find you all the specific drivers for that computer.. fortunatly i still have most of my resorces :-)..
missy
Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
I was not clear about the second H-D & the second PC.
I have an 80 GB Master H-D & the 250 GB secondary in this HP-Pavillion I am using for internet. Both are close to full. If I can get a file wiping software like BCWipe I can create a lot of free space because my recylce bin is full & clicking 'Empty' does not open the space effectively.
The second PC has what is my 'Third' H-D. An SATA 40 GB that was given to me. Although the PC uses EIDE, the person who gave me the Drive says I can use it in the Computer. If I understand what he said, the ATA is Backword-compatable, the IDE will not work in a PC designed for ATA.
All I need is the OS for the Compaq(PC #2)
I have an offer on the way thanks to another member here (John)
I could TRY to use the 9 Disc OS for this HP in the Compaq, but with only a 40 GB H-D, I would have less than 15-20 GB to use.
AND Would the Compaq accept the HP OS??.

Many Thanks for all of your help.
Google Adsense