PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 06-30-2010, 03:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Scale Block

Hey. Where do you folks get the cool looking checkerboard scale block that I see in a lot of your photos. Since I am not a designer of any sorts(not that I wouldn't want to be 'cause I do have a few models I would like to have); point is I can't make my own.
Thanks
Google Adsense
Old 06-30-2010, 03:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 19.54 MB
Look in the downloads section here . . .
PaperModelers.com - Downloads - Toys and Automata
Old 06-30-2010, 04:22 PM

B-manic.
Never thought to look there. Thanks loads.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
I think we all take it in turns to ask this same question. I asked this about a month ago, now it's your turn. I know that my problem was what the heck to call it so I could search for it. :D. But I wonder how many times this has been asked? Hmm!

All the best.

Cheers
Jim
Old 06-30-2010, 04:51 PM

Jim
I know that this question had to have been asked before, but I sure couldn't find anything on it. Now I just hope to find a way to learn how to repaint and even some day learn how to design my own stuff. Hows the GeeBee going? I'm cutting out a lot of engine parts right now getting ready to assemble it. And working on the tail of the fuse also.
Google Adsense
Old 06-30-2010, 05:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomolarry View Post
Jim
I know that this question had to have been asked before, but I sure couldn't find anything on it. Now I just hope to find a way to learn how to repaint and even some day learn how to design my own stuff. Hows the GeeBee going? I'm cutting out a lot of engine parts right now getting ready to assemble it. And working on the tail of the fuse also.
Hey Larry. Not to bad on the GeeBee. Sadly work gets in the way a lot. I am on the nose of the aircraft. It's a little tricky as there is a lot of butt joints to do. I will have it done in the next day or two. I have band gigs every weekend for the next month so busy with that as well. After that I will finish off the tail. I have found that having two models on the go at the same time works wonders for me. If I am looking to do something but not wanting to do the GeeBee I work on my other model just to give my brain a rest.

Without wanting to go off topic too much, I have found that Paper Modeling has renewed my enthusiasm for Plastic Modeling and given me a lot of new skills. I can see me doing a Plastic GeeBee as well. They have to exist. lol Just need to get my downstairs Workshop finished.

Anyhoo all the best mate and this is a lot of fun having two GeeBee builds ongoing at the same time.

Cheers
Jim