PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 09-08-2010, 06:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to treadhead1952
Novgorod, the circular battleship from Imperial Russia.

Hi All,

I have a copy of Gremir Models Novgorod in 1/200 scale, well, I have had it for quite some time and am finally considering giving it a try. I know that Pro Models makes one in 1/200 scale as well. I was wondering if anyone has actually built this one (or the Pro Models version) and would care to share any insights or 411 on it. Michael and the designer gives you a couple of pages of pictograph instructional notes on how to go about it, but I know that there are little oddities to any model and I was wondering.

Here is a link to the original introductory thread where KPawel shows off his version with a load of photos of his very nicely finished Pro Model version.

Battleship Novgorod - Pro-Model 1:200

Mousemuffins also contemplated building up a 1/100 scale one based on a blow up of the Gremir Models version and B-Manic offered several photos and drawings and a link or two where one could find more stuff about the original in the second post to that thread.

Novgorod 1:100 gremir/pro model

While I am currently working my way through the HMS Savage from Gremir Models, recoloring the CSS Albemarle, and cutting on another, one can never have too many paper models in the line up.
Google Adsense