PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project

Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 AM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
Total Downloaded: 0
Cool Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project

After join and share my paper airplane models for all aviation fans, I hope that my works may fulfill your demand in scale 1/200. However, they still need improvement and modification in additional details such as landing gears, weapons, missile etc.... I do not mind for those who wish to modify what that match their need. Please bear in mind that if you just add some weight into the right CG with my models. They are flyable!!

It has been over one year that I have a good opportunity to enjoy my almost lifetime hobby, which I share this idea for Thai people, especially kids. The reason is nothing, if you experienced walking into the department store and looking for a prospect plastic model but you got another model as alternative. It is bitterness. Once, I walked a whole day looking for a F-16 A model in several department store, it was not available then I took Kfir C2 instead. Worse than that, if you sometimes watching TV but a poor boy playing plastic bottle fitting with tiny paper wing hovering as if he wants it to fly actually. It was my bitterness.

Walking a whole day, looking an airplane in the garbage field, it was terrible but I did. So please do not ask me why I share these paper models for your guys. Play them if you would like to!!

The book is on process and soon it will be released to public. I am not sure how many copy will reach to your people but, please get into the free download, it's all your!!
Attached Thumbnails
Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00893.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00896.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00917.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00010.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc00016.jpg  

Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01527.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01535.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-dsc01537.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-img_1063.jpg   Chaiwat Kosatanakom's project-img_1163.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.84 MB
great i personally cant wait!! its super awesome
Old 11-16-2010, 08:13 AM

thanks for sharing your passion Chaiwat, specially to the kids.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 AM

I think my project with this thread is about the X-plane, The fail aircraft project such as F-23, F-20, F-16 XL, F-32 etc... but I am very pleased for your recommendation because after the whole book completed then I will have my personal moment!!

Soon those airplanes will be certainly posted!!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.66 GB
You are a very kind and generous person!! and to share your wonderful hobby and models with the Children, and now us is just fantastic!! Keep your awsome work Chiawat!! Look forward to betting the book if possible..
Jeff
Google Adsense
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM

Cool Northrop F-20 Tigershark

It was our greta surprise when Northrop offer Thailand the brand new alternatiev aircraft to replace our aging F-5 E Tiger II. This fighter is the potential competitor to the F-16, however, we chose F-16 as our new fleet (twenty years ago). There was a flight demo here at Don Muang air field and several air show in the Asia. Then, in South Korea, a prototype of F-20 mishap crashed into the airfield.

Afterward, these remaining prototype aircrafts are permanently stored in Northrop hangar.

This is a sample for free download in my personal project, have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tigershark f-20.pdf (145.6 KB, 658 views)
Old 11-16-2010, 08:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
thanks chaiwat hows the c 45 coming i was hopy to build it
Old 11-16-2010, 10:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 234.33 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiawatkom View Post
After join and share my paper airplane models for all aviation fans, I hope that my works may fulfill your demand in scale 1/200. However, they still need improvement and modification in additional details such as landing gears, weapons, missile etc.... I do not mind for those who wish to modify what that match their need. Please bear in mind that if you just add some weight into the right CG with my models. They are flyable!!

It has been over one year that I have a good opportunity to enjoy my almost lifetime hobby, which I share this idea for Thai people, especially kids. The reason is nothing, if you experienced walking into the department store and looking for a prospect plastic model but you got another model as alternative. It is bitterness. Once, I walked a whole day looking for a F-16 A model in several department store, it was not available then I took Kfir C2 instead. Worse than that, if you sometimes watching TV but a poor boy playing plastic bottle fitting with tiny paper wing hovering as if he wants it to fly actually. It was my bitterness.

Walking a whole day, looking an airplane in the garbage field, it was terrible but I did. So please do not ask me why I share these paper models for your guys. Play them if you would like to!!

The book is on process and soon it will be released to public. I am not sure how many copy will reach to your people but, please get into the free download, it's all your!!
I was once that little boy. Sir Jack, If I may call you that, your effort is very honorable and tremendously generous. I SALUTE YOU. I am sure many little boys enjoyed benefited from all your hard work. For you to see the joy in their faces after building your aircraft must have been heaven.
I am touched when I read your post that I simply must salute such a GENEROUS AND HONORABLE man. Sir Jack Chaiwatkom.

Rgds
Old 11-16-2010, 10:58 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchale View Post
thanks chaiwat hows the c 45 coming i was hopy to build it
OMG! Mchale asked me for it so we have to ignore the XL for a while.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf c-45.pdf (100.7 KB, 635 views)
Old 11-16-2010, 11:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
thanks chaiwat this is going to be fun
Google Adsense