PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 290.48 MB
Oh dear, oh dear, the dreaded pink.
Well, they can be put together for the girls' birthdays, or Christmas or some such.
At least you will know they'll be unusual F16's, after all, the pink shade here is no worse than the pink on the "overcast pink" PRU Spitfire model that came out several years ago.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 52.28 MB
Pretty awesome job done there... I've never ever got as far as you... never finished this one... neither the 50th anniversary one... it's always been a project started that ended up waiting... until it ends up in file 13.. :-\

Well done to you!
Old 10-14-2013, 01:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I just bought some metallic type paper from michael's this weekend. They have this white metallic paper that has a subtle sheen/sparkle ,.. I printed the cowl/ tank/ farings etc on it,.. Very cool looking!! I have a sliver metallic that I will use one bike frame and I have a metallic black paper that I will use on seat and black metal parts.. The only draw back is the white sheet is just slightly off white
Old 10-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Depaper I think looking at your photos you did a great job. If this is your start I want see more of your models as the models will get better. I have seen this bikes before and I given it a thought or two but in the end I always went back to aircraft. Now that I have Dave's PT. 109 which will be my first try at any ship. I really like what you made. I started out like a lot of people with Elmer's white glue too. I good friend put me onto Aleene’s and it made a big difference in my models. I too started out with and still use Crayola pencils. That same friend (Willygoat) who put me onto the glue put me onto Prismacolor pencils. They cost more but when a very small amount on warm water is applied with a brush it looks like you air brushed the paper. Amazing!. You’re off to a great start and came to the right place. Good modeling. wc