whenever I could.
I only counted 7

I did see one of the "Show-Cars" once, But it had a Motorized Track Light,
Not the Chase lights!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by will71 View Post
Hey everyone. I found these pics on google, but I cannot for the life of me find any other information, just the pics. These look way cool, if I can ever locate the files:

http://www.kephost.com/images4/2011/...13wt75v42j.jpg
http://www.kephost.com/images4/2011/...6868e10hfe.jpg
I have a lead on it:

A Google Image search with the URL you provided got me this: Paper Craft Model Cars & Trucks. The page had a comment leading to this video: Knight Rider,Kitt papirmakett - YouTube. I searched Google for something similar to video's title "Kitt papir makett" and found this site with more photos: SG Fórum - Papírmakettek - Papercraft - 1. oldal, but it was a dead end.

I checked Google again, and traced it to this thread: Papírmakett fórum • Téma megtekintése - Knight Rider,Kitt ELKÉSZ?LT!!!

I believe the author is Gombár Gabor, but I couldn't find anything about the template... I'll keep digging

Lacc, it's probably a coincidence because the site is Hungarian, but one of the members who posted on that thread has the same username as you
Old 06-05-2013, 06:00 AM

The template wasn't released nor talked about in the thread, at least as far as I can tell with my Hungarian skills :P
Old 06-05-2013, 06:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 726.58 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-EDSEL View Post
Back when MPC first issued the kit, I counted the Flashes on the car
whenever I could.
I only counted 7

I did see one of the "Show-Cars" once, But it had a Motorized Track Light,
Not the Chase lights!
Ooohhh... I thought you were talking about the TV car. My bad.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 66.10 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectKITT View Post
I have a lead on it:

A Google Image search with the URL you provided got me this: Paper Craft Model Cars & Trucks. The page had a comment leading to this video: Knight Rider,Kitt papirmakett - YouTube. I searched Google for something similar to video's title "Kitt papir makett" and found this site with more photos: SG Fórum - Papírmakettek - Papercraft - 1. oldal, but it was a dead end.

I checked Google again, and traced it to this thread: Papírmakett fórum • Téma megtekintése - Knight Rider,Kitt ELKÉSZ?LT!!!

I believe the author is Gombár Gabor, but I couldn't find anything about the template... I'll keep digging

Lacc, it's probably a coincidence because the site is Hungarian, but one of the members who posted on that thread has the same username as you
Great job with the digging ProjectKITT! This is no coincidence, that's me over there That was the first papermodeling forum in Hungary.
Forget this guy and his K.I.T.T., he is a total moron... Trust me... He was one of the reasons I left that forum(and a few more members), and created papermodelers.hu There is no template, he made this "model" from blueprints as far is I know in MS paint. It has no exact scale, as for building, if you take a closer look, you can see that the bodywork is glued to the undercarriage with adhesive tape :P He has some more models like this, all of them unfinished. When my friend started designing papermodels, and releasing them, he stated that he will also publish papermodels, because my friends models are poor, and he will desing much better models. Just because he was jelaous and had an argument with my friend in pirating one of his released models... He never built anything, and you can see his designing skills...
Gombár Gábor, gogabi, gogabi79 I don't want to hear theese names again :D
Google Adsense
Old 06-05-2013, 03:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
I Was talking about the Actual car!!

The MPC kit was engraved to show 14 lights!!!
(They are there in EVERY issue of this era Trans Am/Firebird)
I watched the show and could only count 7 total lights in the Scanner.

The Show car I saw was at an area Carshow. You paid a fee to get
to sit in it and have your picture taken.
The interior was good, but like I said, the Scanner light was a Single
lamp on a motorized Track, Not a correct separate lights Chaser.
The rep With the car said it Was a car From the series, but................
Maybe it was an Interior close up car, or a Long shot car
Old 06-05-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacc View Post
Great job with the digging ProjectKITT! This is no coincidence, that's me over there That was the first papermodeling forum in Hungary.
Forget this guy and his K.I.T.T., he is a total moron... Trust me... He was one of the reasons I left that forum(and a few more members), and created papermodelers.hu There is no template, he made this "model" from blueprints as far is I know in MS paint. It has no exact scale, as for building, if you take a closer look, you can see that the bodywork is glued to the undercarriage with adhesive tape :P He has some more models like this, all of them unfinished. When my friend started designing papermodels, and releasing them, he stated that he will also publish papermodels, because my friends models are poor, and he will desing much better models. Just because he was jelaous and had an argument with my friend in pirating one of his released models... He never built anything, and you can see his designing skills...
Gombár Gábor, gogabi, gogabi79 I don't want to hear theese names again :D
Hmm, that's too bad... well, at least the mystery is solved :P

So it is a small world after all
Old 06-06-2013, 06:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 726.58 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-EDSEL View Post
I Was talking about the Actual car!!
Ah. In that case, there are 8.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:53 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
Semi computer console

Hi, Heather!

I have made an interesting discovery. The company "Modern Props" made a computer console which was used in several TV shows and movies such as "Star Trek II", "Buck Rogers" and - "Knight Rider". I have already made this computer console as a companion for my 1:6 scale posable Crichton figure. A refurbished version was used in the Semi truck and I would love to share it with you; I only have to tweak it a bit and re-scale it and it would be ready. Are you interested?

Here are some links and pics.

knight rider online • View topic - Captain Kirk Visited The Semi!

https://www.modernprops.com/Details1...ory=490&item=2
Attached Thumbnails
'82-'84 Firebird Pack-dscf9430.jpg   '82-'84 Firebird Pack-dscf9445.jpg  
Old 07-01-2013, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
Hi, Heather!

I have made an interesting discovery. The company "Modern Props" made a computer console which was used in several TV shows and movies such as "Star Trek II", "Buck Rogers" and - "Knight Rider". I have already made this computer console as a companion for my 1:6 scale posable Crichton figure. A refurbished version was used in the Semi truck and I would love to share it with you; I only have to tweak it a bit and re-scale it and it would be ready. Are you interested?

Here are some links and pics.

knight rider online • View topic - Captain Kirk Visited The Semi!

https://www.modernprops.com/Details1...ory=490&item=2
Hi Revell-Fan

That is interesting! Clif actually showed me your post on Zealot, and I would be interested in using it for the FLAG semi, thanks I'm not as far on the trailer as the tractor, but the trailer should take less time. I'm trying to solve some Pepakura problems, but I can work on the 3D models themselves at least
Google Adsense

Tags
knight rider trans am