Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 12-16-2014, 01:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
GREAT to "see" you again, Heather!
Old 12-16-2014, 06:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
Even though your visits aren't as frequent as in the past, it is always great to 'see' you here, Heather. How's school going?
Thank you, Vermin_King It's always great to be here. I have to say that the people on this forum are the friendliest of any that I've been to.

School is going well. Unfortunately I had to drop out of CS (with a term GPA of 3.76) due to financial reasons, and that was after I had to sell all of my EV parts, including an FB1-4001A motor, to pay tuition :( But I managed to keep my car, so I'm happy about that. I can always continue the build later. But I'm back in school now, studying to be an EMT (actually, all I have left is the NREMT psychomotor exam, and I will be licensed at the EMT-Basic level). I'll be going on to Paramedic after that.

All in all, I can't complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeawolves77 View Post
Hi ProjectKITT, how do you do :D
Hi zeawolves :D Very well, thanks. How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight71111 View Post
Not a problem at all, I am fairly new the site and came across your thread which is something I have been looking for, for quite some time. I was actually looking for a 1/8 scale if at all possible. I know you said you have been very busy lately, so if and when you can get back into paper modeling I would certainly like to hear back from you.
Thank you for understanding, Knight I will be sure to let you know if/when I can get back to this. I hope you will still be around in the meantime. This is a really great place to explore the paper model world, and I think we'd all love to see you here How long have you been interested in Knight Rider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Take your time on Knight Rider, I'm very patient, and know how life seems to hit you with big twists and turns. I'm recoperating from unexpected cancer surgery on my left arm. The surgeon got it all and its just rehabbing my left wrist and hand now. I've also been taking a few college classes and ready for Christmas vacation. Hope to be back building models soon. I've been collecting quite a few to work on soon.
Clif
Hi Clif! I hope your classes are going well, and I'm sorry to hear about your recent surgery (but I hope that the cancer is gone and will stay gone). My mother had skin cancer back in the '80s and she had surgery to remove it, but she's been cancer-free ever since and I wish the same for you. What kinds of models have you been collecting lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
GREAT to "see" you again, Heather!
Hi Revell-Fan! It's nice to "see" you again as well. How is everything going in Germany?
Old 12-16-2014, 07:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 24.06 MB
I'm doing fine and dandy, Heather. Judging from your great build of a delicate paper model, I'm confident you'll be a great paramedic.

Wish all the best for you, the smooth journey of your study and career. :D
Old 12-17-2014, 06:20 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
We are doing fine, too. Weather here is good for paper modeling (cold and rainy) . I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your studies!
Old 12-17-2014, 05:49 PM

Thank you very much, zeawolves and Revell-Fan :D

Cold and rainy? Here, it's been cold and windy (also good for paper modeling ). My sister and I actually put together a papercraft Super Mario star for our Christmas tree
Google Adsense
Old 12-17-2014, 05:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
I'm looking at building again to see what my left hand will do. I've collected several models to work on like a 1960s police car I want to make into a Mayberry Sheriff's Patrol Car from the Andy Griffith Show. I downloaded the Sky Captain giant robot to use for a "giant" Superman display - action figure play-set. Picked up a General Store model to use for the Kent's General Store from Superboy and Superman comics. I'm rescaling the General Store to 6 inch action figure scale with a scratch built interior for a giant play-set display. Using some new building techniques for recycled materials and printed textures. I'd like to build KITT and the FLAG semi using the same techniques later for a shelf display. Now I need to start learning 3D modeling so I can make some custom action figures at the local FabLab on the 3D printer. Good luck with your model designs and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Clif

PS: Forgot to list this link for a new show I watched last week where the prop shop built a screen accurate KITT.
http://www.reelz.com/screen-machines/
Old 05-13-2015, 04:32 PM

new trans am

Although it is not the pontiac trans am referring to these post , I attached a wonderful images of other design pontiac trans am but the 78. The designer is called Daniel Massa and Brazilian. A new example of great designer of such cars such as the Pontiac Trans AM . If Imcold have now encouraged to finish his design of this car.
Attached Thumbnails
'82-'84 Firebird Pack-img_20150304_110937_348.jpg   '82-'84 Firebird Pack-img_20150304_111047_506.jpg   '82-'84 Firebird Pack-img_20150304_111116_123.jpg   '82-'84 Firebird Pack-img_20150304_111540_091.jpg   '82-'84 Firebird Pack-img_20150304_110951_509.jpg  

Old 05-14-2015, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvimarga View Post
Although it is not the pontiac trans am referring to these post , I attached a wonderful images of other design pontiac trans am but the 78. The designer is called Daniel Massa and Brazilian. A new example of great designer of such cars such as the Pontiac Trans AM . If Imcold have now encouraged to finish his design of this car.
Is the model available for download free or pay?
Thanks
Clif
Old 05-14-2015, 11:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvimarga View Post
I want to know too. I want that one lol just watched Smokey and the Bandit last nite lol
Old 05-15-2015, 12:33 PM

pontiac trans am 78

What you can get at the following address :

f1paper.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/pontiac-trans-am-firebird.html

Send an e- mail to ask. To me what I command , but withthe condition of not sharing .
Google Adsense

Tags
knight rider trans am