PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 10-06-2008, 04:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Cessna Aircraft

This is one of my better builds, I built this for my wife who actually flies a Cessna 175 from our local airport and I do the navigation for her, please enjoy my first attempt at an aircraft.

Dingo
Attached Thumbnails
Cessna Aircraft-296001.jpg   Cessna Aircraft-297001.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 10-06-2008, 06:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Very nice Cessna Dingo! May I ask where you got it? It doesn't look like the Fiddlersgreen one. The cowling has a beveled leading edge, which the FG one doesn't have. I love it none the less:D
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 AM

Wiilygoat the cowling was my own worsed enemy as it took me several goes to get it right and in the end I just made one up and stuck it on, sorry I can't help you on where I got it from but it wasn't FiddlersGreen boy how would love to buy some of their stuff especially the B17G but I jst can't afford it, I struggle just to buy glue and the toher stuff I need to build these things as I said in my intro when I joined Willygoat I live on an Aussie pension here and we are lucky if we get a combined $1,000 a fortnight to live on it might sound liike a lot of money but once rent come out and other stuff like food and things we're are lucky to have enough to even get a flight in for my wife to keep her pilots lic. up. But heck I'm not complaining I love looking at the stuff you guys make and when I have some money to buy more cardstock I drag out the 2 CDRoms that someone sent me from overseas and I start building all those kits, it could've even come of that but I'm not sure. There are a few free cessan's around on the net it maybe one of them who knows ?????.

Dingo
Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.95 MB
Send a message via ICQ to Johnny
Here is the link
Maketarstvo
Old 10-06-2008, 06:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Thanks Johnny! I thought it might be that one, But forgot where it was from. Dingo, don't worry about the whole budget thing. There are tons of freebies out there. That's the joy of this hobby. It's fairly cheap. I saw a plastic kit of a P-51 the other day. It was a 1/48 scale and cost $38. I have the exact same plane in paper that I got for about $3. Can't beat it.
Google Adsense
Old 10-06-2008, 05:43 PM

Willygaot I know what you mean on price I have a 1/24th scale paper Peterbilt not all that good mind you but it's plastic brother here in Oz is over $120aust I got my paper one for mothing as it's part of this CDRom I was telling you about, who ever the person was that sent it I'm very appriteated??? (sorry about spelling) of him/her and everytime I build a model of the disk I always make reference to this person.

Dingo
Old 10-06-2008, 06:10 PM

Thanks for posting a plastic price Willygoat. I hadn't looked plastic prices for a long time, man that's expensive! You can get a whole aircraft carrier for less than that in paper