PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Cami's 57 Chevy now on eCardmodels

Hi, the long awaited Cami's 57 Chevy is now up for sale at eCardmodels. Just got one.

Papermate
Google Adsense
Old 05-09-2012, 06:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Hi, the long awaited Cami's 57 Chevy is now up for sale at eCardmodels. Just got one.

Papermate
Thanks Papermate. I wish you will enjoy building it as much as I enjoyed to design it.

Cami
Old 05-09-2012, 06:31 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Hi Cami, I enjoy very much just looking at it not even building it. I'll take it to the photoprint shop to print it out on 4R and see how it goes. BTW, I have chosen the 1201A for a start. Noticing your warnings on the template, I wonder if you would allow anyone to enlarge it to 1/24?

Papermate
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Nice-looking models, Cami! Looking forward to more from you!

Wyvern
Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Hi Cami, I enjoy very much just looking at it not even building it. I'll take it to the photoprint shop to print it out on 4R and see how it goes. BTW, I have chosen the 1201A for a start. Noticing your warnings on the template, I wonder if you would allow anyone to enlarge it to 1/24?

Papermate
What ever you do with it for your personnal use is no problem. Here is a trick if you want to enlarge it:

Verify if the resolution is 216 pixels, it should. Then if you have a software like photoshop you could enlarge it up to 300% by copying it from the original document and pasting it on a 72 pixels resolution document. This should not affect the print quality. This means that you could build it at 1/14 scale if you wish without affecting the print quality. keep in mind that it was design as a 1/43 scale model though and I can not guarantee it will look as good at a larger scale.

I hope you will post some pics of your build. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Quote:
Nice-looking models, Cami! Looking forward to more from you!

Wyvern
There will be more!

Cami
Google Adsense
Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 177.15 MB
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
Thanks Papermate. I wish you will enjoy building it as much as I enjoyed to design it.

Cami
Looks great Cami. Are you releasing a hardtop model? My favorite 1950s style local restaurant is called FENDERS and their logo is a 57 Chevy fender with flames painted on it. I'd love to build one and give it to them as a decoration.

Clif
Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 AM
cModerator

Total Downloaded: 37.66 MB
Send a message via AIM to cMags
I use this method of changing scale myself. Its useful to change the scale and still print on letter paper. For example, you create a couple blank 72dpi documents, and start copying/pasting parts from the original onto the new pages. Then print and build your new model. No printshop required. You just have to ensure the largest parts will fit on a single page or you will need to split the part and put it back together at the build.
Put on hold build (someday I'll finish): F-35A Lightning II 1:72
Previous builds: cMags' Card Model Builds
Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clif52 View Post
Looks great Cami. Are you releasing a hardtop model? My favorite 1950s style local restaurant is called FENDERS and their logo is a 57 Chevy fender with flames painted on it. I'd love to build one and give it to them as a decoration.

Clif
Yes the BelAir and 210 Sport Coupe are on the way and should be available within the next few weeks.

Cami