PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 05-05-2013, 01:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
ProjectKITT, Ford referred to the version as a hardtop. They're hard to find, went through my digital photos and only found a couple of 1970s -- one a modified one and the other a Grande version with the vinyl roof.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up that not bad at all ProjectKITT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectKITT View Post
It was supposed to be a hardtop (or coupe? I'm not sure if there is/what is the difference in this case) The wire wheels I just chose since Werner didn't specify any type (me and my lack of Ford knowledge) For the airscoop, I happened to see a '69 for sale that matched what he wanted so I used several photos of that car for reference and it had them.

Also, here is an untextured PDO since the grille/headlight area is a bit tricky: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B07v...it?usp=sharing I was going to make a blank/line-art version for anyone to color, but I can't find my SVG files at the moment so this is at least better than nothing
the 1969 ford mustang is looking great! and i love the way you make the colors and the tires and hup caps art looking great!! i can't wait to see mine that your making! i bet your going to be a great paper model master at it! but please take your time i'm not in a hurry to get it right away!
and thank's for the mustang i bet you can do any car your asked for.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
ProjectKITT, Ford referred to the version as a hardtop. They're hard to find, went through my digital photos and only found a couple of 1970s -- one a modified one and the other a Grande version with the vinyl roof.
I see, thanks for the information Whulsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbed2010 View Post
the 1969 ford mustang is looking great! and i love the way you make the colors and the tires and hup caps art looking great!! i can't wait to see mine that your making! i bet your going to be a great paper model master at it! but please take your time i'm not in a hurry to get it right away!
and thank's for the mustang i bet you can do any car your asked for.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it I don't know, I think those '50s cars like Cami designs would throw me off
Old 07-09-2013, 03:13 PM

I added an additional color, gray with black stripes (like Eleanor but a few years newer) Also note that the download links have been updated as follows:

1/24 '69 Ford Mustang (Blue) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B07v...it?usp=sharing PDF, 4 pages, Letter or A4
1/24 '69 Ford Mustang (Gray) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B07v...it?usp=sharing PDF, 4 pages, Letter or A4
Pepakura PDO (not textured, unlocked) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B07v...it?usp=sharing

And again, the Google Drive viewer does not display everything in the PDFs correctly :P

I might make one more color, but if anyone wants to try their hand at coloring/texturing/modifying this papercraft in any way, I only ask that you respect the Creative Commons license CC-BY-NC-SA version 3.0: Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 Consider all files under it. Have fun
Old 07-09-2013, 06:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 263.00 MB
I had a 70 fastback, the difference between the 70 and 69 where the 69 had phony air vents over the rear wheels by the back seat window. The 70 had the phony vents in the front where the two extra headlights where on the 69. both had a small spoiler on the rear quarters and the trunk lid, it was not there on the hardtops (the 69 hardtop did not have phony vents). That extra add on spoiler was on the Boss model and maybe the Mach 1 (though I'm not sure). The interiors were different in the seats (69 had headrests on bars, 70 had them built into the seats) and the steering wheels. The hood scoops were seen more on the 69's than the 70's. The Boss models did not have them, but the Mach 1's did, or at least that is my recollection. There was of course a Boss 429, but they were rarer than hens teeth.

Beard
Google Adsense
Old 07-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
All hardtop Mustangs are "coupes"
Coupe means two door fixed roof.

Doesn't matter if it is fastback or notchback...its still a coupe.
Only variation is the soft-top cabriolet/convertible.

As far as I know, Mustang did not come with cabriolet(retractable hardtop style), targa or T-roof.
And I think only Mustang II had a sunroof.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 263.00 MB
I used the term hardtop only to distinguish it from the fastback (which was actually called something else just cant remember what). There was a convertible Mustang in 1970, I'm not sure about 1969.

Beard
Old 07-10-2013, 02:05 PM

nice as useual projectKITT!! thanks for the updates on your wonderfull paper models!!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:57 PM

Thanks guys, for all the info And no problem mbed

Here is the 3rd color, beige with blue ghost flames (as was the actual car I used for reference)

1/24 '69 Ford Mustang (Beige) https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B07v...it?usp=sharing PDF, 4 pages, Letter or A4

Lol, the flames are not ghosted at all when viewed in Google Drive...
Old 07-11-2013, 10:52 AM

thank's but there a problem when i downloaded it the blue flames as pdf file the flames dissaper! like vanished! why is that! :(
Google Adsense