PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 07-13-2013, 07:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up projectKITT's dodge dart //2013

this was projectKITT's paper design! i got her permisssion to make here model bigger by requsted and she gave me ok. so i did make for origenal size which was 1/24scale to 1/20scale and here it is projectKITT the results fineshed photos

p.s. aka to projectKITT if you like me to send you the big dodge parts just pm me.

and will talk about it ok??
Attached Thumbnails
projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dscf2406.jpg   projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dscf2407.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-14-2013, 09:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 71.56 MB
Nice job mbed2010
Old 07-14-2013, 12:43 PM

thank's mchale
Old 07-15-2013, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbed2010 View Post
this was projectKITT's paper design! i got her permisssion to make here model bigger by requsted and she gave me ok. so i did make for origenal size which was 1/24scale to 1/20scale and here it is projectKITT the results fineshed photos

p.s. aka to projectKITT if you like me to send you the big dodge parts just pm me.

and will talk about it ok??
Nice build mbed! I was going to say, if you'd like to post the template for the bigger one you made either here or on your own site, I wouldn't have a problem with that It's up to you
Old 07-15-2013, 12:25 PM

sure i'll post it right here in the forum ok?
Google Adsense
Old 07-15-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
sure i'll post it right here in the forum ok?
Sounds good
Old 07-16-2013, 08:28 AM

Thumbs up the pic's of 1/20scale by projectKITT

ok projectKITT here it is the bigger sized model of the new 2013 dodge dart//

1. first i use paint shop pro x5
2. then i edit the origenal
3. then i make the size 130 DPI
4. then i post the origenal size from 1/24 to 1/20
5. then i open new image to 100% full size
6. then i clone it with a clone brush to make it bigger the sizes to make sure it fit in to place from page to page make sure it dos'nt get cut off the page when printed! on. i put as much i can fit space in to space
7. then i scale it to save as dodge dart 2013 big.png sizes then i print it out and test fit ever piece to make sure it will all fit and so on!
and then i cut off all the tabs and i tape every part together on but the only thing i don't cut off is the tires treds tabs i just glue them all together then glue them to the car only and thats it!

i hope you don't get upset projectKITT about cutting off the tabs?
of your model?
because my printer is not water proff so i tape all the part before i assemble them then i cut small like tabs tapes strips and put them on very carefully on and as neatlly as a can it makes the model shine faster without printing it on photo paper i tried that once and it started to bleed all over and wasted my print out! i hope you under stand how i do it on other people models and i don't ever give them a way ever!! i keep them as a collection stand i have over 5000000 thousand of them from 2001 to now today and i still like to add on! i have them all over my entier house!! anyway here the pics you and your friends can build bigger ones! enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big.jpg   projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big1.jpg   projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big2.jpg   projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big3.jpg   projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big4.jpg  

projectKITT's dodge dart //2013-dodge-dart2013-big5.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
ok projectKITT here it is the bigger sized model of the new 2013 dodge dart//

1. first i use paint shop pro x5
2. then i edit the origenal
3. then i make the size 130 DPI
4. then i post the origenal size from 1/24 to 1/20
5. then i open new image to 100% full size
6. then i clone it with a clone brush to make it bigger the sizes to make sure it fit in to place from page to page make sure it dos'nt get cut off the page when printed! on. i put as much i can fit space in to space
7. then i scale it to save as dodge dart 2013 big.png sizes then i print it out and test fit ever piece to make sure it will all fit and so on!
and then i cut off all the tabs and i tape every part together on but the only thing i don't cut off is the tires treds tabs i just glue them all together then glue them to the car only and thats it!

i hope you don't get upset projectKITT about cutting off the tabs?
of your model?
because my printer is not water proff so i tape all the part before i assemble them then i cut small like tabs tapes strips and put them on very carefully on and as neatlly as a can it makes the model shine faster without printing it on photo paper i tried that once and it started to bleed all over and wasted my print out! i hope you under stand how i do it on other people models and i don't ever give them a way ever!! i keep them as a collection stand i have over 5000000 thousand of them from 2001 to now today and i still like to add on! i have them all over my entier house!! anyway here the pics you and your friends can build bigger ones! enjoy
Very cool! Thanks for sharing And don't worry mbed, I don't get upset easily Wow, it sounds like you have quite a collection