PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 07-18-2013, 07:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up i did fix the toyota sera papercraft

here is some of the changes i did on the model the toyota sera concept car papercraft not mine just a little fixing up to look good
1.first i notices the the widshild was out of shape!
so i did try to fix it not by cuting the window but? by puting under the inside of the car by lineing it up right! and what i got was into place protion just right it's a little tricky task but if you know how to do it by these photos pics step by step you'll understand just how i did it if you need a little more info i'll draw it out to you all to fix it right!
2. i notices more errors on this model second the back of both sides left and right corners of the car was not right it was to short on both sides of the car so i did something to it i add more little parts to it by cutting off some edges of othere color chart and tape them together to make sure they fix right in to place! and there was only one more problem with this car it had no chassic or wheel berings to support the body from over lapping out of place! so?
3.i did make the chassic and wheel support berings to the bottom of the car to make it strate! as seen in these photos posted here! and here's the finneshed proff!

i think it was ! but the shaping of the top was hard but still it was a challage to me!
Attached Thumbnails
i did fix the toyota sera papercraft-dscf2411.jpg   i did fix the toyota sera papercraft-dscf2412.jpg   i did fix the toyota sera papercraft-dscf2413.jpg   i did fix the toyota sera papercraft-dscf2414.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-18-2013, 10:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
That came out well. I just couldn't see how the back end would wrap around far enough. Thanks for letting me know that I'm not losing it. I had planned on making my own chassis, too, if I ever get around to it.

Thanks for sharing
Old 07-18-2013, 12:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
your very welcome Vermin_king! glade you like it i worked on it a lot!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Very nice Mbed. Can I comment that the real Sera doesn't have all those sharp edges, but having not seen one you wouldn't know that.

I also suspect that mine is just a tad smaller than yours ... It's 4.5" long.

Keep on snippin' ... Johnny.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Here's some real ones ...

As I said, they ain't common, but there's enough of them over here to form a club.

Johnny.
Google Adsense