PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 08-28-2013, 09:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up change of new plan projects

no one ever was thinking of concept pickup trucks! in this forum so this will be the first one ever posted! i'm going on the images of google for either searching for concept trucks or future trucks! out of papercrafts no ideas as of yet? but I was really get creatively strong and really get more pages of paper model parts to build and more 3D stand outs like the real thing but only bigger! updates is what i'm going into see what I like to do first! in concept pickups trucks!and future suprizes!
Google Adsense
Old 08-29-2013, 09:23 AM

Talking i have found this one!

and it looks like a challenge to me! and here will be instuctions too! on how to build this model! soon to be created! and here is what I found!
Attached Thumbnails
change of new plan projects-1988-gmc-centaur_06.jpg   change of new plan projects-1988-gmc-centaur-front-left-1.jpg   change of new plan projects-1988-gmc-centaur-profile-left-2.jpg   change of new plan projects-1988-gmc-centaur-rear-left-1.jpg   change of new plan projects-intro.jpg  

Old 08-29-2013, 01:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I certainly like the style of that one, but it looks too long. As does the average stretch limo.

Personally I think it would look better a yard shorter, and fully roofed as an RV ... but this is a thread about concept pick-ups, so maybe lose the crew-cab and move the bed further forward, or just shorten the bed.

Whatever ... just my opinion, and as this is a real truck, I guess you'll just have to build it as is. Lots of nice curves to form though. Best of luck.

Johnny.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 248.80 MB
Have you seen the Holden pick-up they sell in Australia (Holden is part of GM)....Rich

change of new plan projects-holden.jpgchange of new plan projects-holden-ute-03.jpgchange of new plan projects-hsv-maloo-2.jpg
Old 08-29-2013, 09:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
Hey Richkat! Isn't that the new El Camino? I heard the new El was only being made in Australia!
Google Adsense
Old 08-30-2013, 03:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
That yellow/green one is the HSV (Holden Special Vehicles) Maloo ute (utility) based on the Holden VE. They've just released the VF series, it is exported to various countries under other various brand names, one of them being Chevrolet. In Europe they have been re-badged as Vauxhalls too I believe. There was a recent camaro that I think was based on a Holden of some sort as well, amongst others.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000
Old 08-30-2013, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 293.96 MB
Most of GM's current line of RWD, V8-powered vehicles are based on Holdens, as is the Chevy Impala, which is based on the Holden Commodore.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:48 AM

I have all the pages of parts fully drawn on paper and the is only 3 pages and a lot of parts to master! now for cleaning up the mess and coloring it with my paint shop pro x5 soft ware DON'T LEAVE HOME WITH OUT IT!! anyway I will have to draw the instructions by pencil it going to be hard to deal with. but i'll give it a try?now making curves is another story? how to make curves out of cardstock?? I wonder?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:26 AM

now I have to draw the instructions on how to build this one together! i'm in the proses of it right now! soon by hopfully completed by tonight!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:03 AM

I have done it! the model is complete! and so is the instructions to build it! soon will be posted.
Google Adsense