PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 03-20-2014, 01:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up something new is comming here!

introducing mordecai and rigby's golf cart live in 3D everything! created by me Michael bunny exclusive dazzo! c. this will NOT! be only just another model! this is a kit model it will have full instuctions to the max! it will NOT? be sold ether! it totally FREE! I have done the impossible! if you look at the pics I'm downloading of the model you will notice everthing I did will be 3D! the steering wheel the axes the stick shift the radio nobs the radio buttons the breaks the petal the tubes the top the bottom the two seats the communicator to radio someone is also 3D I out did myself here is some samples to show you all what I mean! if you all never heard of the regular show on cartoon network then you don't know it's a cartoon show!
it's on Monday's night's on 8;00 pm and Saturday's and Sunday's at 12;00pm I do have a test pic to show you all yes this will all so have tabs on them as well a hard small little parts need to be used with a tweezer carefully! well enjoy the pics right now I have to fix the model so is can be downloaded and ready for building! but? Mordecai and Rigby will NOT! be included! ohhh? did I menschen it's NOT? a concept car!
Attached Thumbnails
something new is comming here!-dscf2543.jpg   something new is comming here!-dscf2544.jpg   something new is comming here!-dscf2545.jpg   something new is comming here!-dscf2546.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 03-20-2014, 02:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Cool looks like a real Sun City Special!
Old 03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

Thumbs up the sheets of kits is done!

there art 7 pages of parts to build together! and now with tabs on them that I learned the hard way by myself! but wait for the instructions please? so you can build you very own golf cart it's 4 pages long! huh?
Attached Thumbnails
something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart1.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart2.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart3.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart4.jpg  

something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart5.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart6.jpg  
Old 03-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Thumbs up instructions done!

this model is now ready to build! have fun!

this was done by hand and computer!
Attached Thumbnails
something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart-instructions1.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart-instructions2.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart-instructions3.jpg   something new is comming here!-mordecaiandrigbysgolfcart-instructions4.jpg